Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for 1990 Kingpins bowling autograph cards

I am looking for several autographed cards from the 1990 Kingpins 100 card professional bowlers tour set. If you can help please e-mail at momspla@aol.com.

Comments

• Options
    AndybrownAndybrown Posts: 103 ✭✭

"Those who choose to ignore history...............................................................................................!

• Options
    TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Andybrown, great looking auto's, do you have Godman, Stefanich or Karlsson.
  • Options
    AndybrownAndybrown Posts: 103 ✭✭
    Negative.

"Those who choose to ignore history...............................................................................................!

• Options
    Hello, I have around 4 or 5 unopened boxes of that stuff still lying around if you're interested. . How about $1.00 per box (my original cost at the dollar store) and the shipping to get it to you. If this sounds good LMK. I'll have to dig them out. PM me. Thanks. Dave D.
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    PM sent Dave. I always liked that Curtis Odom card. I also have the Sportscaster Bowling cards.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    TFCTFC Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Dave D. PM is sent.
    Thanks
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    How long ago was it that they had these at the dollar store? I saw someone on ebay said they had bought like 80 boxes for .40 each at the dollar store. Are they 36 pack boxes?
  • Options
    I think I've had these boxes for around 10 plus years. I wouldn't have bought them if I knew I could save 60 cents per box. I got burned by the dollar people again. LOL