Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

MacTac Starliner Stickers

I was just wondering if anyone has submitted any of these for grading. I just got one returned for "No Holder Available" and it's almost the same size as a regular card. Just curious.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
>

Comments

• Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Red,

I would be surprised if PSA grades those at all... as they are 80's "collectors" reprints of the larger 1967 Dexter Press cards. I purchased a few of these from Kit Young many years ago and realized they were not 1967 Starliner decals as soon as they arrived. I called and they refused a return on them, stating they were real... I never purchased anything from them since.

Mike
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Mike is correct. Same thing happened to me with a Mantle. They're considered reprints.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    I have been looking for the original Dexter Press and when I did a scan on Ebay most of the ones advertised as Dexter Press were really the MacTac version. Thanks, Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    RED - The original Dexter Press cards are 5 x 7" in size w/ glossy bust shot photo's of the
    players and the reverse has some stats. If you want I'll send you a couple at no charge so
    you can see the difference. Email or PM if your interested...jay