Home U.S. Coin Forum

4th of July YN giveaway

I really wasn't going to do this this year, but Majorbigtime sent me some coins and TorinoCobra71 has pledged a coin, so I will do a giveaway with everyones help.

The 4th of July is very near and the logistics of getting coins sent to me and then sending them back out to YN's is too much for me to handle both from a time frame (I have my shoulder therapy to do) and a money matter of affording to ship the coins.(I'm on temporary disability and haven't even seen the first check yet!)

So, here is what I propose. If you want to donate a coin or even coin related articles such as supplies or books, send me a PM and I'll post you as a donator. I'd rather that we not tell the YN's what is being donated so that it is a surprise when they get their package. Then next week I will do the giveaway and draw as many names as there are prizes. If we have 10 prizes, we draw 10 names, etc. I will list the names drawn in numerical order and they will recieve the prize from the corresponding donator, who will then ship the coin.

So, with that being said, lets see what the generous members of the Forums can do. If you wish to remain anonymous, I can do that for you!

Donators so far are:

1. Ksteelheader
2. Majorbigtime
3. TorinoCobra71
4. arlea1957
5. RYK
6. Fairlaneman
7. ldhair
8. INXS (two prizes)
9. Smittys
10. wayneherndon
11. 50cents