Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Problems editing sets in registry

I tried to add some stuff to one of my sets, and I'm having problems. It says I have no sets registred, but I have about 6. The all are all still listed on the public pages, but I can't get to them to add or edit. Have they changed something?
Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!

Comments

• Options
    Am I the only idiot that can't figure it out?
    Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Not that I know of. I was able to edit a set today.

I am sorry, can't help ya.

...............btw you ain't an idiot.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I edited a few today as well. Sorry. I'm working off a bookmarked page that I've already logged into. Is it possible your password or user name is off somehow?
    Maybe an email to BJ or Cosetta would solve the problem.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Mine are working just fine, I edited several of my sets today.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Several of the Carews were missing on the page where you add the cards, but when you access the player set to view, the cards appear with the grades. Several of the Carews were also missing from the price guide. Apparently PSA has not fixed this problem, as there is more than one problem.
  • Options
    setregistry@collectors.com

I've had minor problems from time to time so it does happen. I would email the above and see if they can help out.

Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set