Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Comm's get less money for not seated correctly?

I was wondering if the Modern Comm's that NCG or PCGS grades get less money if they are seated and sealed at an angle. I have seen some coins in thier holders that is almost upside down. I have seen some at 1/4 turn etc. Do these sell for less or is the return less if you own one or more? Just courius if I should purchase if this is the case. Also I have noticed some that are starting to pit or turn a haze blue color. Less for them also?

Thanks again
Transactions..
wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard

Comments

• Options
    I don't see why they would bring less money. The coin from PCGS can be moved back to the correct position by tapping the corner of the slab.

BTW this question is one that should be in US Forum, not the Registry Forum.
    Please download this app to help fight cancer at 0 cost. At no extra cost to you purchases from Amazon and other participating retailers will benefit research!

http://my.affinity.is/cancer-research?referral_code=MjI4Nzgz
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546

<< <i>BTW this question is one that should be in US Forum, not the Registry Forum >>

actually he did first post the question in the us forum but I told him to post it here cuz you guys are nicer.....