Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone have a PSA submission for the final week of this months promotion?

I'm working on my final submission for PSA for this months $5.00 special. I've sent in 6 already. I am waiting to get some unopened merchandise (78 Topps baseball) in the mail before I send it off. I plan on adding the mint cards from this box of 78's. What's the rule at PSA? Does the monthly submission need to be post-marked by 30 June or be received by 30 June? I can submit now, but I'd rather save 3 bucks a card and get everything in at the discounted price. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Postmarked I believe.

rather I hope....
  • Options
    The "date" is based on the post mark.

goose3 - I enjoy reading your posts but the Burger King guy freaks me out. I never want to wake-up to find him with that twisted grin on his big melon beside me in bed holding some type of breakfast burrito.
    My collection is under construction at 27outs.net
  • Options
    cut-and-pasted from PSA's Set Registry Special:

Your submission must be postmarked by June 30, 2006 so act now!
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I have two. I'm sending in the rest of my 1973 Football, 1976 Football (about 35 total) and another 30 to 40 Marino cards.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got one more going in. Heckuva special - thanks PSA! The $13 special isn't too bad either.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I have 40 cards going in for my registry sets and am already working on the next $5 special submission.

red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    I may have to wait for the next $5 special. I have the cards, but not the cash
    Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    I am sending in 25 1973 Topps Basketball Team Stickers for my registry set. The $5.00 special is perfect for these cards because in their raw state the are only valued at about $5.00 each but can be potentially more valuable if graded in a 8 or higher due to their condition sensitive nature as 33 year old inserts.