Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Key date Barber halves in PCGS and NGC

Hello,

I have couple of key date Barber halves for sale. Both pcgs and ngc and some raws for you to check out before it gets to sent to ebay.

I accept MO, Cashiers and Personal checks (Personal checks may be held for 5-7 days for clearance).

7 days no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you need references, ask John and Tyler about me (i hope they remember..).

$ includes shipping and insurance.

$ negociable for multiple purchases.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Brian

1892-O ICG F15 - $750 "Very original with light even toning - it looks even better in person"

1897-O PCGS F15 - $750 "Very original with great eye appeal"

1897-S NGC F15 - $650 "Very original with subtle gold-green toning"

1901-S PCGS F15 - $450 "Totally original with light antique silver toning, Looks F18+"

1915 ANACS F12 - $325 "Totally original with bold details"
Successful BST Transactions with: gecko109, ibzman350, tresgatos, BobS, SportsModerator1, greghansen, glmccowan, tizofthe, Zubie, Gerard, SpaceMonkey, Ahrensdad, grote15, ARCO, and InYHWHWeTrust.

Comments

• Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice offering! I backed off from this series -- found myself going too many directions at once -- but those are some really nice, don't-grow-on-trees coins there!
    mirabela
  • Options
    ttt for the afternoon folks.
    Successful BST Transactions with: gecko109, ibzman350, tresgatos, BobS, SportsModerator1, greghansen, glmccowan, tizofthe, Zubie, Gerard, SpaceMonkey, Ahrensdad, grote15, ARCO, and InYHWHWeTrust.
  • Options
    ttt for the mid-morning
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt