Home Metal Detecting
Options

Tesero Metal Detectors

Got a question here for you tech guru's.

My dad and I used to detect every weekend, havent been doin it much but our detectors are pretty old, we bought them from Bruce's Treasures in SHerverport La. and that was prolly 10 years ago, we have a GOlden Sabre and Golden Sabre 2 the GS has been modified, but i wanted to get dad a Nice detector or maybe even an underwater detector, we have one of those too, but soon as we bought, the compnay went out of business and cant get anything for it,

Any ideas or suggestions would be apprcaited

Thanks
bob

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the question?

Tesoro detectors are good machines. The local relic hunters here in my neck of the woods swear by 'em.

In fact, just the other day I was out with my local detecting buddy at an old plantation site here near my house, and he dug an 1864 two-cent piece. On previous visits to the site, he has found a nickel three cent piece, two Bust half dimes dated 1829 and 1834, a bunch of Shield nickels and Indian cents, and a 1798 large cent. He uses a Tesoro Tejon with a large coil.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    I have a DeLeon thats great for coinshooting. Tesoro does make a couple water machines, Tiger Shark and sand shark I believe.