Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Very Nice 1940 S WASHINGTON QUARTER L@@K! (ENDS TONIGHT @ 20:02:51 PST)

one of the best from the roll!

Thanks for taking a look!

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do. ~Zachary Scott <>
Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is? ~Frank Scully

Comments

• Options

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do. ~Zachary Scott <>
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

• Options

• Options
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    Silverhaze, as per forum guidelines, please do not TTT your BST threads more than once per day. It is unfair to others who comply with those guidelines. Thanks.
  • Options
    I apologize Mark, it won't happen again! I'm new at this, and learning everyday! I'm still trying to learn how to post a picture, as I have a few I'm kind of proud of! I'm sure I'll get it sooner or later... Thanks again for making me aware! The LAST thing I want to do is be unfair! Take care, and enjoy your evening!
    Dave
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

It looks very nice in hand and would look great in your Dansco album!
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
  • Options