Home Sports Talk
Options

Was Mark Cuban a gracious loser last night?

Didn't see any after the game interviews.

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has he ever been a gracious loser? His passion for the Mavericks aside, he has done some great things for the community and for wounded American service members.
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>Has he ever been a gracious loser? His passion for the Mavericks aside, he has done some great things for the community and for wounded American service members. >>

Did he do his usual blame the refs rant? His antics are really getting old.
  • Options
    No actually he stood on the floor and clapped for the heat. Actually i have quit watching basketball, other then sportscenter highlights, though it was my favorite sport for at least 10 years between1986-1996 because the refs do have such an influence on the games.
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    I don't watch enough basketball to be tired of his antics. I feel that we got cheated out of a game 7 by the bizarre foul on a out of control D. Wade in Game 5.
  • Options

<< <i>No actually he stood on the floor and clapped for the heat. >>

I heard that he received a 10% off coupon good on his next fine from the league.image
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I saw him clapping after the Heat won, but it was a brief TV shot. No post game interview that I heard, but Avery Johnson gave a classy interview to ABC after the loss.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Cuban, the guy's into his team and his players so much that I believe he loves the game more than the money and it isn't all bussines to him. I wish they won.