Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For Sale: 2006 PCGS MS69 $50 1oz 24kt .9999 Gold Indian / Buffalo Coins

For Sale: 2006 PCGS-MS69 $50 First Strike Designated 1oz 24kt .9999 Pure Gold Buffalo Inaugural Issue. COINS ARE IN HAND AND ARE ALREADY SHIPPING.

Today's Price: $749.95 delivered/insured anywhere in the US.

PM me if you would like to purchase any coin(s) and lock in at the $749.95 price level today.

Special: Lock in (5) coins at $739.95/coin delivered today as well. Prices subject to change.

Payment via personal or bank check, money order or wire.

Wondercoin.
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent,,,,, placed my order image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    If anybody is wondering if Wondercoin's price "is a good deal" Here is a Gold Buffalo coin that just closed on eBay:

PCGS MS69 Gold eBay Buffalo

This coin sold for $710 + $16.95 shipping. This comes to $40 PER COIN more that Mitch is charging. image

Sounds like Wondercoin is giving a PRETTY GOOD DEAL to me.

I ordered (2) more coins yesterday. image

These are BEAUTIFUL coins and will be HOT!!!!

GrandAm image
  • Options
    I guess this is the better way to sell on ebay?

Gary: Maybe you should sell off the extra 2 you just bought from me on open bid and buy more later image

Thanks for the information

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    I hope to have PCGS-MS69 coins in the mail by this time next week.

Wondercoin.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options

<< <i>I hope to have PCGS-MS69 coins in the mail by this time next week. >>

Dang Mitch,

How are you getting them graded so fast image

GrandAm image
  • Options
    Grandam: Coinguy1 told me I am not permitted to reply to questions on my offerings, so I can't answer that image Well, actually, he told me PM's back are OK - so I'll write to you.

Wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>Coinguy1 told me I am not permitted to reply to questions on my offerings, >>

Mitch,

Since you are not allowed to respond directly to my question I will list some possible answers below. In your next allowable daily bump simply include the number that most closely represents the correct answer:

#1 - I sent the coins ECONOMY but PCGS turnaround times have improved dramatically! image

#2 - I sent the coins REGULAR SERVICE 15 days @ $30 ea? And time has just flew byimage

#3 - I sent the coins EXPRESS SPECIAL 5 days @ $50 ea? image

#4 - I WALKED the coins through @ $100 A POP image

#5 - I GRADED and SLABBED the coins myself in my basement image

#6 - I sent the WHOLE DANG order BULK and they get graded faster image

#7 - PCGS just LOVES ME image and grades my stuff REAL FAST image

#8 - NONE OF THE ABOVE image

GrandAm imageimage
  • Options
    AFTER MIDNIGHT - I'M SAFE!

Right now, I just expressed a "hope". We'll see if it turns into my reality image

I did submit a bunch of the coins today - they are really cool coins! A Buffalo nickel design is simply awesome in pure gold!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    #9 I buy them from Tulving in lots of 20 for $610 each with free shipping
  • Options
    TTT...

PCGS-MS69 coins begin shipping out to everyone starting tomorrow morning. Plently in stock for anyone else interested in purchasing any. Again, PM me if you want to discuss. The coins are simply awesome!

Wondercoin.
  • Options

I received the coins today! Delivered in person, Thanks Wondercoin for the nice coins and fast shipment.

Touchdown.
  • Options
    Touchdown - My pleasure. Happy to help you and your friends.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Mitch,

I need another coin.

PM sent.

GrandAm image
  • Options
    ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    Mitch -

Are they shipping USPS Priority? I'm all the way on the East Coast! Maybe if I'm lucky I'll see it Saturday?

• Options
    Single coins have been shipping via first class insured mail - so, they may take 5-7 days Coast to Coast? 2 or more coins have been going out Registered Mail, which could mean as little as a few days to upwards of 10 days I have seen. Nearly all of my orders have now shipped.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    TTT.

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PCGS-MS70 BUFFALO GOLD AS WELL.

WONDERCOIN
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Just to put into perspective how fair Mitch's prices are: I happened to catch the guys on Coin Vault this morning. They were featuring the Gold Buffaloes and were offering coins graded by NGC as MS-69 First Strike for the low, low, LOW, price of $999 plus shipping. Ungraded coins ("in original government packaging" as Mr. Chambers likes to say) were $949 plus shipping. Getting coins graded by PCGS with the MS-69 First Strike designation for Mitch's price is a great deal, it seems to me. IMHO
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ANOTHER 17 HOUR DAY image

WONDERCOIN
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just to put into perspective how fair Mitch's prices are: I happened to catch the guys on Coin Vault this morning. They were featuring the Gold Buffaloes and were offering coins graded by NGC as MS-69 First Strike for the low, low, LOW, price of $999 plus shipping. Ungraded coins ("in original government packaging" as Mr. Chambers likes to say) were $949 plus shipping. Getting coins graded by PCGS with the MS-69 First Strike designation for Mitch's price is a great deal, it seems to me. IMHO >>

Coin vault should never be brought up as a basis for a 'fair price' image
  • Options
    I agree with you on that point. image But I checked around, and Mitch's offer is fair by any standard. Just wondering, though, Mr. Wondercoin, any price update?
  • Options
    Codder: Thanks. Current asking prices now posted (and always subject to change). Anyone interested in a (10) coin lot - just PM me for my price level on that as well.

Also, anyone interested in PCGS-MS70 coins - just let me know as well.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    I received my Gold Buffalo's today. You can't believe how BEAUTIFUL these coins really are until you see them in person! image

These are the most BEAUTIFUL coins I own!!! (Next of course to my IKE'S image)

THANKS MITCH!

GrandAm image
  • Options
    ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    Thanks again for a gorgeous gold coin Mitch.

SEE A PICTURE OF MY COIN FROM MITCH BY CLICKING HERE!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Glad you liked the selections.

Plenty more beauties for anyone interested.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    PM sent, Paul
  • Options
  • Options
    TTT.
  • Options
    Wow, after reading these comments I thought this was a great deal, but APMEX is currently $691 for the same coin. lol
  • Options
    It goes both ways

MS70ORBUST - And, here is same coin the other day for $860 plus shipping. Anyone is free to undercut me or sell them $150/coin more than me. The only thing I can make sure is the coins I am shipping out here are superior specimens for the grade, which they are.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    INXSINXS Posts: 1,202
    I have bought many certified coins from Mitch and was never disappointed by his coins they are all at least a half a point above the rest. My most recent the GB I have a hard time telling why it didnt go MS70. Anyone is free to buy from whom they want, I prefer buying from someone where I know the coin has excellent eye appeal then buy elsewhere and have to play the return game.
    "Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    You can't go wrong buying from Mitch. Any problems and he is there standing behind his coins 110%. I know
    for a fact that he spends many hours picking out just the right coins. Only the top of the line for his clients.

Nick Cascio
  • Options
    bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    pm just sent!
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I have no doubts whatsoever that the pieces I purchased will arrive safely and be exquisite. I'll probably be back for more.

Thanx Mitch. image
  • Options
    ttt.

Gold is now up $102.10/oz in past 30 days!

Wondercoin