Home Metal Detecting
Options

more gold and silvers

i'm actually getting tired of digging the same stuff every night. can there be too much of a good thing? found the gold chain in my trash bag. it was attached to a set of keys. did'nt even know i dug it, till later. got war nickel #9 and an extrememly worn 1917 dime.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>i'm actually getting tired of digging the same stuff every night. >>

I would love to be in your shoes Brian!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Brian you been out in the sun to much to be saying thatimage

Sweet job on all that silver and the gold,you are kicking butt at this site!!HH,Tom
  • Options

<< <i>i'm actually getting tired of digging the same stuff every night. >>

Balony...Let me dig Merc's everyday. I'd like to take a wild guess what kind of this place is.

It is just us that

<< <i>actually getting tired of seeing the same stuff every night. >>

J/K
  • Options
    demodiggerdemodigger Posts: 1,012
    ya i guess that statement does sound silly. its just strange that i'm the only one hunting this spot. to keep my success going, i'll post the location after its over. i bet you'll all be surprised. i may have to take a few pictures this weekend of the site.
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your're doing better with the war nickels than I usually do with the regular nickels. Is you spot an old swimming hole?
  • Options
    demodiggerdemodigger Posts: 1,012
    nope not a swimming hole. i've dug over 50 nickels so far. probably dug at least a few pounds of trash too. gotta do it, if ya want the nickels and gold. i've worked some areas so well, there are no signals at all. thats the best way to do it. pick an area and remove everything. i work it at all directions and keep going till its very quiet. i suspect a fluke barber may show up.