Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

on last tribute to eb

for followers of HBO's deadwood (much like the sopranos except about 130 years ago-prostitution, violence, gambling, foul language, power and corruption) there is a characater named EB on the show. after reading these many entertaining posts for the last week or so i salute EB from deadwood whose characters actions is so eerily similar to the CU EB.

the character on the show loosely based on a real life character can be summed up in one word-weasel.

Comments

• Options
    EB Farnum on deadwood is better known as the guy from the bob newhart show who would say "this is my brother daryl, and this is my other brother daryl" image
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I always associate him with his character "J.F. Sebastian" from Bladerunner. Though I have to admit, his catch phrase from Newhart show was a classic.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    has EB been bammed?
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    jskirwinjskirwin Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I always associate him with his character "J.F. Sebastian" from Bladerunner. Though I have to admit, his catch phrase from Newhart show was a classic. >>

Me too.
    Of course Blade Runner is my all-time favorite movie so I guess it's no surprise.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>has EB been bammed? >>

i dunno, i wondered why his PhilliePhanatic account quit posting..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure!

By Emeril!

Mike
  • Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭

No
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Doesn't look like it. He responded on the Yaz post.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options

<< <i>

i dunno, i wondered why his PhilliePhanatic account quit posting.. >>

For the last time ....I am not PhilliePhanatic. I have 1 account here. Email or PM whoever is in charge and ask them to check my IP genius. You might have thought of that since you think you're so smart.
  • Options
    The only way to get banned here it seems is to use profanity (words or images), or discuss WIWAG.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    coachhcoachh Posts: 529

<< <i>The only way to get banned here it seems is to use profanity (words or images), or discuss WIWAG. >>

There goes schr1st.
  • Options
    Hopefully not. As long as you don't bring it up as a topic of discussion or beat the horse to death again, it won't get you banned. Again, hopefully....

<< <i>

<< <i>The only way to get banned here it seems is to use profanity (words or images), or discuss WIWAG. >>

There goes schr1st. >>

Who is Rober Maris?