Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

HIGHEST QUALITY SAINTS for sale from #4 rated Registry, #2 GPA ranked set! TWO MARKED DOWN. L@@K!

I am offering a number of coins from my Registry set. All of these coins are hard fought for over the years, and because they are relatively common dates, actually harder to find PQ examples than rare dates because of the higher POPs. These are all natural surface, no dipped, no doctored coins that are a testimony to the kind of quality a student of David Akers and Steve Duckor should have. Al the coins have the BRAHIN pedigree with the 1922 having Brahin/Duckor and the 1928 Brahin/Duckor/Akers.

These are the dates and grades:

I have just priced two of these well below PCGS price list for immediate sale. These are beautiful coins.

1908-D NM MS65 very sharp for the grade PCGS 11,500, will sell for$9000
1910 MS65 deep golden color
1913-D MS65 A semi-scarce, great colored, coin PCGS $6150, will sell for $5500
1922 MS65 SOLD
1922-S MS64 Semi-tough. it's a 64 but it has great color! A very strong coin for this date.
1923 MS65 green-gold/orange tone
1923-D MS67 as nice as a MS67 comes. radiant irredescent fields and a perfect strike. Perhaps the best struck date in the series.
1924 MS67 SOLD
1927 MS66 immaculate and lustrous
1928 MS66 SOLD

All these are pictured on my registry set. Better, larger pics are available if needed. I am not selling these at wholesale prices. If you are serious I will make quotes; I would like to find someone or a few who are interested in taking more than one coin. These are very hard to part with, but it's necessary for me to do this. Coins like these are almost impossible to find these days. Call it grade slippage, a dearth of natural surfaced coins or just average coins for the grade....

PM me...serious requests only.

I AM NOT SELLING ANY RARITIES! WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS ALL THERE IS.

Comments