Home Metal Detecting
Options

Fathers day silvers

yep had to go out today. must be around 90 degrees out there. even so, the ground gave up more goodies. just when it seems like its worked out, it gets good. changed the frequency to 15 hz and started pulling stuff. dateless buffalo, 2 war nickels, 1937 dime, 4 wheat cents and 2 junk rings. my silver count for this month is now at 22 and thats just in the last 7 days!

Comments

• Options
    Good work, Demo. I just got back from vacation where I did a little detecting. I didn’t find anything other than some zincolns. It is much too hot to go ‘tecting right now.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Excellent job DD!!

I'm pretty sure you will be the silver winner this month. image
    And you still have a ways to go!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Geez, are you going to offer stock in the demodigger silver mineimage
    Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    I never thought that there was a place like this existed. "Unbelievable" would be an understatement.

Great work on locating a great spot and I'm anxious to see what else the place can yield.
  • Options
    although this IS a good site, its nothing compared to the one i did last year. the one i did last year was equal in size, but about 50 years older. every coin dug was no older than 1906.
  • Options
    demodiggerdemodigger Posts: 1,012
    went out with riccar last night and dug another silver war nickel and 3 wheat cents. my goal now, is to make it to 30 silvers for the month.
  • Options
    wtg!....nice to find a hot spot like that......war nickel bonanza!.....keep it up
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    How come Riccar got significantly less than what you found? I know it is a dumb question but I wonder if you guys use different machines or whatever. What is Riccar's tally now compared to yours?