Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Giveaway closed. New one started June 24 See other thread.

This giveaway was closed on June 24 as a winner was selected. Please enter in the new contest, started june 24 through July 1.

Thanks everyone.
"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back"

Comments

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    Please, only 1 guess per person. In the event of a tie, both people will win a similar coin.
  • Options
    ledzep87ledzep87 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Great transaction with: Relaxn, Collectorcoins, OKCC
  • Options
  • Options
    If my figures are correct next Sunday 6/25 will be the 176th day of the year, so that will be my quess.

Thanks.
  • Options
    dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • Options
  • Options
    FYI: Your first message said "a number between 1 and 300" and the second message said "between 1 and 400".
    You may want to clarify.
    Big Dave
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
  • Options

thank you for the opportunity
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    I will choose 150
  • Options

<< <i>Your first message said "a number between 1 and 300" and the second message said "between 1 and 400". >>

My apologies, my original idea was numbering between 1 and 400, my first listing was mostly focused on finding the email "impartial number holder" and that number spread mentioned in that request was an inadvertent mistake on my part.

Anyone who may have placed a number thus far based on that original overview is welcome to change / edit their current number.

I have also decided that Weather11am (Andy) should automatically receive a coin for his assistance in this miniature contest. This is as much fun to me as I trust it will be for the winner? Again, my apologies.

• Options
    zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the chance!
    Zach
  • Options
    275 This is fun.

639 will be my second number
  • Options
    I choose 123 and thanks for the chance!!!
  • Options
    i choose 392, or whichever number wins.. thanks! cool contest.. i will be running one soon and inform you all of it.
  • Options
    I will go with 193 Thanks!

Edited due to my ignorance image
    Cards: I collect Austin Kearns, Curt Schilling, Erubiel Durazo, Junior Spivey, Mark Prior, and Randy Johnson.
    Coins: I collect silver and gold coins.
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    90? tHANKS FOR THE CHANCE,mOjO
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ummm.... 89

Long And Huge range!
    Thanks for the chance!!

TKC!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
    143, Thanks for chance.
  • Options

<< <i>Long And Huge range! >>

Yes, quite so.

Done so I don't get nailed with lots of winners who guess the same number. But no matter how large the range, someone has to come the closest.

And although a worthless clue, one of the guesses is within 21 digits of being exact.
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Did I hear Give-a-way ???

I did, I did hear Give-a-way..image

55 is my wag.

Hi Carol!!

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭

I will keep the same number as beforeimage

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    My guess is 354. Thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    My YN says "1".

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    My guess would 367
  • Options
    Weather11am accidentally opened the email by mistake and was upset by it, its impossible to assign a new three digit number with no possibility of bias towards one person or another so he has come up with a fantastic idea.

He suggested that the number be drawn from one of the State Lotteries that offer a random number drawing. That is a brilliant idea. The Maine State Lottery has a pick three game on Saturday afternoon. That number selected will be the winning number. That now means numbers can go from 001 to 999, the old numbers are still as good as the newer ones will be, closest number wins.

I will post the winning number as soon as it is known. Thanks for the fantastic idea Andy.

I will also start another contest when this one is completed using a pool of 001 to 999. I like this idea, its different and since I have no idea what the number will be, I can enter it too.

Because he came up with this idea, he should be able to enter a second number.

Winners will have an option on a couple of different coins.

Edited to include a choice of two coins.
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmmm, I guess.............. 288
  • Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Hi,
    Thanks for the chance. My guess is a nice round 600!
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Weather11am accidentally opened the email by mistake and was upset by it, its impossible to assign a new three digit number with no possibility of bias towards one person or another so he has come up with a fantastic idea.
    >>

Just out of curiosity, what was the original number?
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Just out of curiosity, what was the original number? >>

Sadly, to disclose that would break someone's heart. I can however assure you that you would not have won. But given the new idea will generate a number no-one has a clue about as of yet, you may still walk away with a coin?

• Options
    625 is my first

526 is my second

thanks
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Just out of curiosity, what was the original number? >>

Sadly, to disclose that would break someone's heart. I can however assure you that you would not have won. But given the new idea will generate a number no-one has a clue about as of yet, you may still walk away with a coin? >>

Why did you have to say that? Now I want to know. image
  • Options

<< <i>Why did you have to say that? Now I want to know. image >>

You were cold Dan, very cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    If there is a way to complicate something simple, I have it figured out. Because the way we chose the winning number has changed, the new number selected can run between 001 to 999, thus everyone should enter a second guess. Please do. I will have this all figured out on the next one of these I do. promise.

Thus you can have two numbers entered.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
  • Options
    Gonna stick with my 105

Thanks again

Edit to add: I should learn how to read

105 was my first guess

701 is my second
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    i'm gonna revise my winning entry to 980.. thank you!
  • Options
    Original #: 322

New #: 301
    Big Dave
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

-----------
    2Kopeiki
  • Options
    my other number was the winner I knew it,. I knew it. image

Ok we'll try 925.
    That's it 9 2 5

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    We'll stick with 001!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye