Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Trading Card software

Hi!

Can anyone recommend a free Trading Card Inventory software?

Maybe a database program or even a spreedsheet with search functions?

I want to record my Aussie MBL players trading cards so it will primarily be by player, then type/brand.

Any ideas? I have tried a excel spreedsheet myself but it never turns out well is isn't very nice to look at. My SQL skills are very rudamentry as well so Access is sorta ruled out to create my own image

Thanks!

Mark
(Australia)

Comments

• Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭
    I think the general consensus around here is that Excel is the way to go. I like it because you can pretty much customize it any way you like. Then add pretty colours image

Got some sample scans of those Aussie cards for us? I've never heard of them.
  • Options
    My vote goes to Excel also.
  • Options
    Excel works great. Our software price guide will have a "my collection" feature that will allow you to import your collection from excel. That feature won't be available right away, but it's around the corner. Email me if you are curious, and i'll be glad to give you the URL.
    http://www.cardpricer.com - More transactions than any site on the web!

Contact Us:
    info@cardpricer.com
  • Options
    I have been using The Card Collector for 8 years now and it is great. I wouldn't go through the hassle using Excel listing every card you have unless you have alot of time. The Card Collector program has alot to offer, too much for me to list. Check out their website: www.thecardcollector.com inorder to see what to program has to offer.
  • Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Also vote for Excel. There is almost no limit to what you can do with it and if set up correctly, you can easily bulk upload to eBay using the File Exchange tool.