Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Guess the grade on my first submission Part 2

Thanks for all of your help on the previous group. Here would be some of the rest of the submission group.

#1 1893-P XF $220
image

#2 1893-O XF $465
image

#3 1903-S XF $245
image

#4 1879-CC XF $490
image

You guys are great helps. The coin dealer in our town offered me $9 each for some of these. I do not believe I would trust his judgement. Thanks for yours.
Got Coins?

Comments

  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Where is the 93-S??? It's missing!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

  • Options


    << <i>Where is the 93-S??? It's missing!!! >>



    Well... not exactly. The only 93-S I have is an already graded ANACS VF-30 and since it only has a greysheet of $5000, well... I just didn't want to be bothered. imageimage

    Anyways, hows abouts a grade on da' other coins?

    Oh, and is a set of P, S, O, CC more valueable together or is it more of a registry type of thing?
    Got Coins?
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    93-p BB
    93-o Xf-40
    03-s Vf-30
    79-cc Vf-35


    PCGS I assume?
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    XF45
    XF40
    VF35
    VF35
    When in doubt, don't.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file