Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I am a friggin' IDIOT

I have two cards to go on my 1972 Set. #232 Norm Buliach and#301 Walt Garrison. I bought one other card yesterday and added it to my set. I went through the set and noticed I am missing another card. #188 JD Hill. I have the serial # listed in the Registry. I must have sold the damn thing. UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    I think I have that card in a PSA 8...LMK if you need to replace it. I'd gladly send it to help you finish the set. Jeff
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    ITZAG, which one and how much?
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    If it makes you feel any better...

You're not the first to do it...

I've done it either 2 or 3 seperate occasions... Buying a card online... sticking it on top of the desk rather than loading it right into the set. And then figuring that it was a double later one while cleaning up. After I did it, I was much more organized - for while... then old habits come back.

Frank
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    1972 T #188 J D Hill PSA 8....e-mail me your address to itzagoner@aol. I'll mail it to you if you'd like for $6 to cover grading & mailing. You can send the cash whenever after you get it. LMK. Jeff
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>1972 T #188 J D Hill PSA 8....e-mail me your address to itzagoner@aol. I'll mail it to you if you'd like for $6 to cover grading & mailing. You can send the cash whenever after you get it. LMK. Jeff >>

• Options
    Thanks!!! That is a great Deal!imageimageimage
  • Options
    and that is why these boards are so great.. just like that your problem is solved.. that's very nice of you itzagoner image
  • Options
    itzagoner,

A link for you: You're the Man
    Now looking for a 1950 Bowman Baseball Box as pictured below.
  • Options
    Yeah, uh, hold that parade....What I thought I had for FavreFan turned out to be a mirage, duh! Now I'm the idiot, oh well, next time I will use better judgement....aarghimageStill glad to help if i actually DO have a missing piece, thanks you guys
  • Options
    No problem. I really wanted the 8 but I will take the 7 I found from another member. Hell, the 7 cost me more the 8 would have. I have boght from IT off of ebay in the past. He is Top Notch,

Thanks again