Home Metal Detecting
Options

Yesterday's Goodie's!!

Well got a whole day of detecting in,no baseball and no Dad dutyimage

So hit a few tot lot's which I didn't get much but a small silver chain and heart.So drove around to see if any demo's were going on,not much there eitherimage
So happened to drive by a spot we have been hitting off and on and they were cutting tranch's to lay in a new sprinkler system.So went back after they were done for the day and worked it for a few hr's.

Starting off with my last target I found:
It is a printing plate of a building,since the last part is broken off I'll I can make out is Cultural building.

Next here is a group shot of more find's:
Opium bottle I think??,1907IH,1892 barber dime,bennington marble and clay marble(Coinnut I was using my speacial marble detectorimage),some gold plated piece and this cool spoon(not sure what it was for,it has a icecream type scoop head and is only about 3 inch's long)

Then I eyeballed this cool doll head.

Then these 2 cool looking decorative button's.

Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    Nice finds Tom!

The benni is real nice!
    I think your spoon may be a salt spoon, but not sure.
    Interesting printing plate too.

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    well done!....variety is the spice of life....nice finds
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Well done indeed. Gotta love those little Barber dimes.
  • Options
    Thank's gang for the replie's.

A little update on the plate.I have been doing some research which has been leading me no where,at least that was till last night.
    As you know a piece is missing,well last night talking to long time resident's may have provided the missing piece!!
    I was telling them about it and gave them a description of the building and what it said and the first thing out of there mouth's were sound's like the old agricultural building that burned down along time ago.
    So now I'm on a new path of search and trying to locate some photo's of it.So when I do I will let you know.HH,Tom