Home Metal Detecting
Options

more GOLD and silver tonight!

went out with riccar this evening to the spot where i dug my silvers from a few days ago. was'nt expecting much, since we pounded it pretty good last time. WOW! it was like we never touched it before. both came away with silvers. to top it all off i got this nice 14K bracelet. my wife says its over 10 grams. she owns a 10 gram bracelet, but the one i dug is heavier. very cool. this is my first ever gold bracelet.

Comments

• Options
    that's some nice finds for sure......i like that bracelet.
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    WOW
    That is nice.

Jerry

CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    You were on fire last night! image

My count wasn't even close... 2 silvers (1 merc + 1 Roosevelt) and 9 wheatbacks. I'll need to look at dates later and let you know. Hope you guys find a bunch more out there. If you find that Franklin, throw it back in there until I can make it again image

Edited to add some of my coin stats from my hunt last night with DD:
    Merc = 1941
    Roosevelt = 1946
    Oldest wheatback = 1942
  • Options
    Sweet finds!
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Very sweet. You guys are good.

Is catch-and-release still practiced there? imageimage
  • Options
    Sweet DD that is a nice bracelet!!HH,Tom
  • Options

Nice work guys!!

I'd have to go back at least 2 more times!!!! image
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that you guys have got Mercury poisoning. What kind of spot are you hitting?
  • Options

<< <i>I think that you guys have got Mercury poisoning. What kind of spot are you hitting? >>

Yea, what kind of spot are you hitting? You sure it was not a coin store? Just kidding, great finds.
  • Options
    Wow!!! great finds...keep the coil to the soil and keep us up to date on your finds...HH
  • Options
    demodiggerdemodigger Posts: 1,012
    i plan on hitting hit every day or night i can. to keep lurkers guessing, i need to keep the spot a secret till its done and over. i'm up to 15 silvers so far in 4 trips. i expect this area to be going on for at least a few months. although the old area is small and may dry up at any time.
  • Options
    Nice finds. I'm just starting out so I have a lot to learn from the folks here.

Keep up the good work.