Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Newest Coin Swap Pairings for Spring into Summer are hereby SET!

Let's make plans for the next one. By now pretty much everyone should know how this goes. All newcomers must be screened by me.

With that, I am signee #1. More details later. image

See post on Page 2.

Comments

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Boom is 'da swap boss man! Sign me up. Great swap with Doc Mortar last time.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    Had an awesome swap partner last time, Thanks again BGMANN!!

Hey Boom! let's do this again!!!! $50-$300 is my range!!!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    I'll give it another try.........
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I need everybody's help as time is of the essence here. PLEASE everyone, keep this thread ttt.

Thank you,

BOOM image

• Options

ttt

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    Throw me in BOOM!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    Let's get some more ppl in here for this one!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    My name is Danny the max for me is $50 my likes are Merc and Roosie dimes and the Marine comm. My dislikes are most modern things.
    I talked to Boom and he approved me.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not in, but I will TTT for people

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Rules to abide by from Boom:

Everyone knows that I have set "COMMON SENSE" rules in place
    1- TREAT YOUR PARTNER THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED ! This IS NOT a "GET RID OF CRAP I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE" and "HOPE I GET SOME GOOD STUFF IN RETURN" outlet.

2- We agree on a set MINIMUM, agreeing to real world pricing.

3- We DO NOT place unreal demands on our partners thereby FORCING them to run out and BUY something that you collect, OR ELSE...THAT does not work here.

4- NO "HIT AND RUN NEWBIE" will participate in ANY SWAP run by me unless first screened and approved by me. In all likelihood I, as coordinator, will assume responsibility for the newbies I allow in as it is only right that if such a trader winds up being a "NO GO" that it would be ME that should incur the loss. THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE OF SUCH NEWBIES THAT I ALLOWED IN THAT PROMISED THE MOON AND SURE ENOUGH./...DID NOT COME THROUGH !! THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND THEY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY SWAP RUN BY ME UNTIL THEY RECTIFY THE WRONG THEY HAVE DONE.

5- I initiated the BLACKLIST of SCAMMERS. When such people do so, you are to first let me know if all atempts have failed and their NAMES WILL BE PLASTERED all over until they step forward with a PUBLIC EXPLANATION.

6- This is supposed to be fun and for the enjoyment of our hobby, a great way to make friends with people we otherwise would not have had a chance to. You are to be FAIR with one another, COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PARTNER and for God's sake...........

7- USE COMMON SENSE and protect yourselves by at least sending your packages with Delivery Confirmation, if not Insured WITH Delivery Confirmation.

8- Believe me, my plate is full enough and the last thing I need is a bunch of "school boy ninny baby crap" from a bunch of supposed to be MATURE Coin Collectors. If you DO NOT LIKE the way I have run the swaps in the past by all means just say so and I will step down in a heartbeat.

• Options
    Only 6 of us? Man, that's weak! image
  • Options
    Well Boomster- I'll get into this one, but my last experience was one in which I had to wait a while for my swapper to send- in fact he had my pkg for 2 weeks before I got mine.

I was happy with what I recieved but not thrilled with the wait- I think folks have a tendency of being a little skiddish on sending anything that is VALUED more than $100 in a swap as such- personally- if you feel that a person is not trustworthy of completing the transaction- then notify Boom and he can resolve any issues.

I'll go in this up to a VALUE of $100., unless my swap partner has faith that I am an honorable man, and stand behind what I set out to do.

Just don't ask for a 93-S $M

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    count me in
    these are always fun

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Hey, BQQM COUNT ME IN ON THIS ONE ,now that things are somewhat back to normal around hereimage

Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    ttt
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    c'mon ppl.....let's get some more in here!!!

• Options
    Hey Wade,

How about an1894-P??? imageimage

With the folks here, except for coincollecter15 (sorry, don't know you & seems like you're a YN & newbie), I feel OK in trading any amount in value.

coincollecter15, of course I would trade with you, but would keep things a little more reasonable.

The number of traders may be low, but it only takes 2 to trade!!!
    Let's get going! It's already too late to get these as Father's Day gifts......shoot!

BOOM, if there's an odd number of traders I'll take 2 to make up for the last "trade"!
  • Options
    Deadline has been set and coincollector 15 has been notified to contact me ASAP for screening.

Should any of you happen to be on when I am not and see that cc15 is on please advise him to contact me ASAP.

Thanx all,

BOOM image

• Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hey, count me in!
    Andy
  • Options
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Leaving for vacation from the 17th-25th.image Guess I will wait until the next swap. Was very pleased with the last swap. Take Care

Randy
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Put me in boom, whatever amount.
  • Options
    ttt for the last minute entries.

• Options
  • Options
    Pairings will be set for tomorrow , so there is still time. Gotta split as I have a lot to do. image
  • Options
    Boom......what's the word??
  • Options
    OK fellas, sorry for the delay but I need about a half dozen BOOM clones. Whew!

Unless I have miscounted we have 11 of us.

As such, here are the pairings

1- Aija will trade with the newbie coincollector 15 and vice versa AND he (Aija) will also trade with Morgan Hunter 2 and vice versa

2- Asnovell will trade with mojoman and vice versa

3- BOOM swaps with Torino Cobra and vice versa.

4- Claychaser will swap with eyoung 429 and vice versa

5- Big JohnD will swap with Musky 1011 and vice versa.

Any problems with this just let me know. Aija, since you are well versed in swapping and since I have been taking the odd man out for some time now, I KNOW you will communicate with this young man and teach him well.

Everybody else should know how it goes around here. COMMUNICATION with you partner is key!!

Talk amongst yourselves and agree on limits and expectatuions. Remember that this is supposed to be FUN, so let's keep it that way, alright!

Treat your partner well. Treat each other the way you would like to be treated and everything will be just fine.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE COINS YOU RECEIVE UNTIL YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MUTUALLY DECLARE THAT YOU ARE BOTH SATISFIED.

USE COMMON SENSE AND SEND YOUR ITEEMS WITH AT THE VERY LEAST, DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. IT WOULD ALSO BE QUITE WISE TO INSURE YOUR PACKAGES OR IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, USE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.

I have ENOUGH GOING ON, SO i DO NOT NEED ANY UN-NECESSARY PROBLEMS, ALRIGHT!?

ANY QUESTIONS... PM OR EMAIL ME AT quarterguy@bellsouth.net

OK ?? LET"S ROLL!

START COMMUNICATIONS....NOW!!!! image
  • Options
    FRESH MEAT!!!! image

Actually, he's right on top of this, PM'ed me to get the ball rolling. image

MorganHunter2.....wonder what he's looking fer? imageimage Remember that '94 I was talking about? image
  • Options
    pm sent to Big J.D.image

Deal in the works image

Jim

USPS
    Delivery confimation #0305 1720 0001 3387 4253

• Options
    Well, looks like I may very well have not only lost my partner for this swap due to the actions of his swap partner of the last swap, but a good swapper for good. This really sucks bigtime and unless this person comes forth and does the right thing I ASSURE you that he will be outed just as someone else was. YOU know who you are and I am giving you ONE CHANCE to work this out or I will.

I am truly surprised by this. Do what you should do or return the man's coins or I will have no alternative. This is entirely up to you. For now I will keep your name anonymous and will send you a PM later. I sure hope you do the right thing, for your sake.

Surely there MUST be a good explanation for this.
  • Options
    pm to my partner, Boomer- do ya want me to work in conjunction with Augie on the newbie?
    It could be a menage a trois! a 3 way swap thingy!!!!!

Let me know that would be a twist to the Boom swap club...
  • Options
    MH2, I got the newbie covered......now about the '94-P....how many silver Roosies do I need? imageimage

Torino Cobra, now you KNOW BOOM won't let you down.
  • Options
    The young un should be made to feel welcomed but please do not place undue pressures on him. We cannot expect him to come up with things he's not capable of. COMMUNICATION IS KEY!

Torino Cobra has PMd me and we will swap afterall. He is rightfully upset that he has sent and all he's gotten in return is empty promises.....so far.

Knowing the other party fairly well, I must say that I am very surprised by this. Surely he has a valid explanation and has access to a computer, somewhere.

Let's just hope that nothing is wrong on his end. Things DO HAPPEN in peoples' lives but AGAIN - COMMUNICATION IS KEY.

I am trying to give him every benefit of the doubt here. Don't let me and the gang down. If you cannot produce at least call Torino and return his items.
  • Options
    MH2, I got the newbie covered......now about the '94-P....how many silver Roosies do I need?

Roosies????? I need Morgies !!!!!!!!!!!

But for this swap- I'm open and a fair player,

hey anybody wanna buy a new arizona quarter? We are gonna have a fence in it.!

I am a sick basturd at times.- sorry folks just had to put that one in.

AUGIE- call me.

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    A most AWESOME swap from BOOM!

An 1883 Morgan Silver Dollar In NGC MS-64 Blast White. Just the way I like 'em image

THANKS BOOM!

TorinoCobra71

• Options
    I must say that I am quite pleased with what Torino sent me, especially with the unexpected bonus.

When you guys are done with your swaps I STRONGLY urge you to declare so publicly.

If, on the other hand, you are NOT, then you really should work together via PM or email until you ARE.

If this is not possible, in any given pairing, then respective coins should be returned. This would be ONE of the bylaws that I propose to initiate. NO FESTERING SORES !! Work out your swaps by BEING REASONABLE. Don't make things difficult.

Before anyone publicly lambasts another there should be VERY GOOD reason to do so and even then, said parties might try having me and or other proposed Officers (In Committee) attempt to arbitrate. Something to consider.

Keep it simple, keep it fair and keep it FUN! image
  • Options
    I'm very happy with my first swap. ajia was very nice he answered the questions i had. Thanks for putting me with a good partner Boom.
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hey everyone, I received the coins from Mojoman. Some awesome halves, and a Morgan, AND a PCGS certified Olympic Commenorative?! Wow!!, Christmas in June!!! Thanks again!! image
    Andy
  • Options
    How's everybody else doin'? I know Torino is pissed as Hell. Ray STILL h asn't come across and now he's starting to piss ME off.

WHAT'S THE DEAL KINGPIN?

cc15, Welcome to the Club. Glad your 1st one went well. How'd it go for you Augie?

KINGPIN!!!
  • Options
    Coins came from BigJohnD Today

Very nice NGC 1897 IHC MS64BN looks like a RB though

and 6 other circulated Indians

Thanx again

Another Awesome Swap

Hope he is happy with what I Cent him

Jim

• Options
    GREAT SWAP WITH asnovell Nice Morgan and Franklin proof
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Great swap with Musky1011 (Jim). Thanks as always, I feel that I owe you more :;.
  • Options
    Great swap w/CC15! Very timely, great communication, gets a image

Augie

PS: CC15, glad I could help. You'll find that most member are very helpful.
  • Options
    bigJohnD

you can always send me more if you would like

LOL

How did you like the very worn 1798 large cent!!!!!!!

Jim

• Options
    HEY AUGIE

image AWESOME 2001 Buff Commerative in a 69 holder to boot!, and anudder 21 for the hunt.

Excellent swap my friend.

MH2

uh maybe I was jumpin the gun a bit.
  • Options
    Got the coins from eyoung. We mutually agreed to delay the swap to facilitate his cross country move. Very nice quality coins for assigned grades - plus the bonus buffalos to tile into my outdoor kitchen countertop!

• Options
    Excellent swap with Claychaser. We set the guidelines in advance as I was moving from California to Denver. We exchanged quite a few pm's for the negotiation and kept in touch while the coins were crossing. I REALLY can't say enough on the swap I received.

1953 Rays and Arrows net grade AU 55 quarter and will go into my binder to tone back up.

Again, Thank you Claychaser and Boom!!!!!

• Options
    My pleasure guys. It's great when a good plan comes together. I have no issues with the vast majority around here. image