Home Stamps Forum

OK! It Has To Be One Of You That Did It. And when I find out who, I'm going to slap you on the bac

Congratulations!!!! You beat me to them! Every single s# 295 on every single website I went to last night has a SOLD label next to it. And I couldn't even find a s# 114 !!!!!!!! Tonight I'm going Q5 hunting!!!

Jerry

Comments

• dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Dale Entrerprises auction#239 which ends June 5 has 10 #114s ranging from F to Sup. Regency-Superior's Stamphall auction which ends June 6 has 2 #114s, one mint, one used. For fixed-price lists, Century has a couple of 114s and Regency-Superior has a 295 on sale as does Steve Crippe. Going to the smaller online stamp auction outfits, have you checked stamps2go, stampwants, stampoffers, zillionsofstamps?

With the internet, you can find just about any stamp you want.
  • Whoa! Thank you! I thought I did check Steve Cripps site, but am going back. And thanks for all the other suggestions also. When JK gets set back up he said he would take a picture of stamps for me for my avatar. I'm hoping to have a 295 for it. Also, I haven't done this, but will approach him. I would like to get about 5-10 stamp avatars put into the system so when people join for the stamp forum they can use them if they want. Thanks again,

Jerry
  • i think i need a scott cat as u all use them
    good luck in finding what yr after