Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Hey guys! Found a good website to check up on Ebay Dealers.. check it out!

..For instance I'll use the infamous "tobeeecat" profile from a couple of posts back... here's the link. You might want to bookmark this it helps temendously!

Tobeeecat's bad feedback link

Just tryin' to help!

Take care!
Ryan

Comments

• bhl2359bhl2359 Posts: 420
    And in other news, President Kennedy has been shot.
  • I never saw anybody using that tool on this site. Sorry for trying to help. guess I'll go crawl back in my hole, ungrateful b@stard.
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I never saw anybody using that tool on this site. Sorry for trying to help. guess I'll go crawl back in my hole, ungrateful b@stard. >>

dont sweat it dude.. thanks for posting the link, cant hurt to post it once in awhile in case somebody doesnt know about it..
    ·p_A·
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Useful tool - I guess it goes right to the negs only(?) I sometimes spend time sifting through. Thanks.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • I guess I missed this post the first time it was posted. Thanks for the info.

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

It was certainly news to me. Thanks for the useful info!
  • bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    I knew about the tool, but I still appreciate you posting it for those who didn't.

Signed,
    A Grateful B@stard
  • bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    President Kennedy was shot ? Is he ok ?
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

Great tool. I use it but I am glad that it's posted for others to learn of it and start using it.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I've never seen this before.... I will use it in the future.

Did anyone else put their own userID in? ... and get a chuckle over some of the A-Holes you dealt with in the past?

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teddy Kennedy was president?

Mike
  • Distelrath- I didn't know about the site. Thanks for posting this info and disregard the negative/sarcastic posts.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Great link as I did not see it before.

Thanks for the post

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

<< <i>I never saw anybody using that tool on this site. Sorry for trying to help. guess I'll go crawl back in my hole, ungrateful b@stard. >>

Why would I be grateful for your post? I am surprised at the number of people here who hadn't heard of it, this being such a savvy crowd. If I offended you, you can go fuq yourself.
  • zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>

Why would I be grateful for your post. I am surprised at the number of people who here who hadn't heard of it, this being such a savvy crowd. If I offended you, you can go fuq yourself. >>

Wow. You sure are a friendly one.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • I never saw anybody using that tool on this site. Sorry for trying to help. guess I'll go crawl back in my hole, ungrateful b@stard.

I have posted this link here several times and have seen it posted by several others.

Now that said!

THANKS for posting again for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Also, thanks for posting that seller's feedback, now I know not to buy from him/her.

Don't let the negative comments "RENT SPACE IN YOUR HEAD, UNLESS THEY ARE GOING TO PAY RENT"

Again, Thanks!

<< <i>President Kennedy was shot ? Is he ok ? >>

LOL..
    ·p_A·
    Man walks on the moon!
    USA Hockey beats Russians!
    Berlin Wall falls!
    Y2K comes and goes. Nothing big happens!
    this thread has caused bhl2359 to post more than he ever has in a single thread since 2002..
    ·p_A·
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Why would I be grateful for your post? I am surprised at the number of people here who hadn't heard of it, this being such a savvy crowd. If I offended you, you can go fuq yourself. >>

Offended or not I think this type of talk is unnecessary here.

I took it as humor, like Doh!!

It's been brought up before - but as was said - one would be surprised how many people forget or miss it.

But, I think we owe each other more respect than to over-react to the situation.

It's almost Friday!

Mike

<< <i>this thread has caused bhl2359 to post more than he ever has in a single thread since 2002.. >>

Yay for me!
  • bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    How dare you post something that has already been posted. You should leave the boards forever and not look back. image

P.S. thanks for posting again, maybe there were a few people who arent quite as cool as bhl who could use the info !
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• << <i>President Kennedy was shot ? Is he ok ? >>

yes, he was shot and killed, as was his brother bobby, but shame of it all is that their damn idiot brother teddy is still alive and well.
  • bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>President Kennedy was shot ? Is he ok ? >>

yes, he was shot and killed, as was his brother bobby, but shame of it all is that their damn idiot brother teddy is still alive and well.
    image >>

Never have more true words been spoken !
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra