Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted: Super sharp PSA 9 '82 Munoz rookie

Gotta have 4 killer corners and nice centering. Paying $25. If you've got one that fits the mold, lmk.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    I've got one "with mold" I'll sell you for $25
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Just sent you an e-mail.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently shouldabeena10 was kidding. Guess my radar was off. DUH! So I still need the card...