Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

naru'd users

ever make a purchase and receive product and then "BAM" the user is naru'd??? do you ever wonder who (if anyone) gets screwed yet you get your purchase (i.e. stepmaster63). i don't know this seller and he could be naru'd for legit reasons. i won a small auction be had some nice unopened wax stuff and now he is naru. i received my auction item with no problems. i had this same thing happen about 4 weeks ago from a seller i purchased an 89 bowman rack case. i received the product and he is now naru.

anyone ever have this happen?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• Options
    Probably an administrative problem with stepmaster, (even though he charges 7.00 S & H and it comes in a bubble envelope with 1.47 postage on it). I've purchased items from cdifl when they become NARU and always received the items (they have a back up account for when this happens to keep the auctions running)
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree about stepmaster, probably has an expired credit card on file or over the credit limit. I've bought 5 nice racks w/o a problem.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    i hope i didn't make this like a punch at stepmaster...if so, i apologize. it was not, just using him as an example. i had a very positive experience with him.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06