Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1960 Topps Baseball Set breakup Soon

Hello I am planning to break up my 1960 Topps Basball set in the next few weeks. If anyone from the registry is interested in the singles or perhaps making an offer on it complete e mail me or send a pm. My set is currently tied for # 5 All Time Finest under the name Phil's Favorite Set, my e mail address is listed with the set. i have no idea how to post a link but it should be easy to find. Thanks Phil

Comments

• Options
    natetrooknatetrook Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the Yaz RC.

Send me a scan and a price.
    Thanks, Nate

natetrook@adelphia.net

• Options
    brianwintersfanbrianwintersfan Posts: 3,626 ✭✭
    PM sent Phil
  • Options
    Hello.

I'm very interested in 5 cards that will complete my set: 112, 116, 204, 237, and 446.

Let me know a price?

BB
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    If you have a nice Kaat 8 I may be interested. If so, please send a scan to shagrotn77@aol.com.

Thanks,
    Andy
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Hi, I'm interested in a few of your 7s (I'm aiming low image ) #220, 389, 391.