Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who's The Hottest Right Now?

This includes all sports - who is the hottest right now in the sportscards hobby?

I think you know who I will say. I have been tracking Pujols cards for sometime now. I have never seen them hotter than they are now.

Shane

Comments

• Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Danica Patrick?

Seriously.. Dwayne Roloson. The Oilers wouldn't be anywhere near the finals if it weren't for him carrying them on his back.
  • Options
    FYSFYS Posts: 194

<< <i>This includes all sports - who is the hottest right now in the sportscards hobby?

I think you know who I will say. I have been tracking Pujols cards for sometime now. I have never seen them hotter than they are now. >>

Justin Verlander/Joel Zumaya and the Detroit Tigers.
  • Options
    VintageJeffVintageJeff Posts: 1,282
    Pujols cards are hot and the flavor of the season seems to be Papelbon.
    Collecting
    Minnie Minoso Master and Basic
    1967 Topps PSA 8+
    1960's Topps run Mega Set image
    "For me, playing baseball has been like a war and I was defending the uniform I wore, Every time I put on the uniform I respected it like the American flag. I wore it like I was representing every Latin country."--Minnie Minoso
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who's The Hottest Right Now? >>

I was just wondering - since Glavine is pitching better this year - has his RCs moved again?

Pujols was mentioned - what about Gordon?

And of course, I would be remiss in overlooking the hottest of all time for me is and will remain to be Shana!

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    the miami heat supporting cast. if they continue to hit open shots, the heat will b in the finals.

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

I am going to give it to a team---The Detoit Tigers--- This is a young team that is starting to put it together. The A.L East better not take them lightly as they will be facing them in the next week or two. This will be their test if they are for real or just another good team.
  • Options

Larry Johnson (Kansas City Chiefs) was a great example of someone who Turned it on real hot in the Last Football Season. His Rookie cards rised increasingly. At the start of the last season his cards were a bargain then climbed steadily.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did say sportsCARDS. I don't think that Detroit Tigers team sets are scorching the hobby at this point.

Shane

• Options
    Dallas88Dallas88 Posts: 746
    In terms of prospects, Alex Gordon is getting some hype - possibly b/c of the Topps situation. Still, he should be an outstanding player. I'm gonna take a road trip to Wichita and see him play a couple games this summer.
  • Options
    Sarah Shahi, even though she plays for the other team on Showtime's The L-Word. Not Manny image
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    SheamasterSheamaster Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    I gotta go with Pujols...
  • Options
    The Detroit Tigers. Never thought i be saying that !!
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    Matthew Kemp
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    OverratedOverrated Posts: 454 ✭✭
    The 52 topps Mickey Mantle!