Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Spring Cleaning - Everything Must Go!

I need to clean out most all my cards and stuff
to use the money for other projects

Mostly HOFs and Stars, most all vintage.
Nothing REALLY expensive (no 1950 Gem Mint 10's or anything)
but some good deals on some cool cards.

All My Current Auctions
(will be adding things for the next few weeks)
~jeff

imageimage

Comments

• BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Well, not sure what happened, but they dissapeared!

Evidently someone accused me of Keyword
    spamming and ebay pulled them ALL down...

I will repost them once I find out what the
    problem was, because I have no idea.

All were graded and put in the correct catagory.

Hopefully they will be back up later tonight
    (at least some of them)

More were coming anyway.
    Sorry about that.
    It was not me...

~jeff
    imageimage
  • blue227blue227 Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Your disappearing listings could be due to the fact that eBay has had problems with listings in the sports memorabilia category this weekend. I posted a few listings over 24 hours ago and they have yet to appear although, according to the changes in the web page counter, apparently some people can see the listing. I wrote to eBay customer support and this is what they told me:

"This weekend we have had some unexpected issues with our sports memorabilia category and it has caused severe delays. At this point I would recommend that you end these listings early and I will be happy to credit back the insertion fees for them due to this problem on our end.

I would also like to recommend that when you relist these items, you remove special characters and punction from the titles, especially the asterisks and dashes since these are commands and can confuse our search engine. The use of them in your title could result in certain words in your title (those on either side of the character) not being searchable or only being searchable intermittantly."

• ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    no asterisks???? i thought this was not allowed initially..but i always noticed 4sc got by with it.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06