Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Tigers/Yankees series thread

It starts today! Finally we can see how the often lowly Tigers, match up against what is arguably the best team in baseball. I have a feeling, the Tigers will take 3 of 4, since this is their first real test of the season, and they will play up to it!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Screwed up and posted this on this board, and not on the sports talk board, can it be moved?
  • Options
    Being that I am I diehard Wings, Packers, Pistons and Tiger fan, this board or any board works for me and my teams! Take those other teams including Knuckles Oilers to those sports talk boards. Hee hee hee.! Hopefully, yesterdays game vrs the Indians will reminded them that you can not win every game !!
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    FYSFYS Posts: 194
    The Yankees will bow to the Tigers in this series. From a historical standpoint, this series will be marked as the end of the Yankee dynasty era and the beginning of the Tiger dynasty.

Viva Jim Leyland!
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

I just have to second that . image

• Options
    LOL....Yeah.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Well being a Tigers fan I have to say not the best way to start the series.image
  • Options
    You will see the Tigers come out and play with fire today, just watch!!!
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I'm a Yankee fan but I think it would be great for baseball to see the Tigers do well against both the Yanks and the Red Sox.