Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ricky Williams signs with the CFL Argo's

should be interesting......image

Comments

• Options
    So much talent waisted !!image
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    He'll probably boost attendance all over..
  • Options

How many chances are they going to give this guy?
  • Options
    Steve Howe got 7 chances........

• Options
    Maybe I'm naive but this guy seems to be only smoking weed? Can't see how this is performance enhancing and warrants a big suspension.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    steve howe and 7 chances w/ cocaine related suspensions does not correlate to ricky williams and his skunk no1 related suspensions.

friggin jamal lewis got out of the joint and then played professional football!!!

nfl is wide open and has always been.

see north dallas forty....

julen
    happy memorial day

correction: steve howe never played football, but i still think baseball is pretty tame compared to football as far as off the field hooligan-ism
    RIP GURU
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe I'm naive but this guy seems to be only smoking weed? Can't see how this is performance enhancing and warrants a big suspension. >>

Playa, weed is a lot safer than alcohol, yet you can buy alcohol on every corner. I have never heard of someone having a vehicular accident due to under the influence of weed. I have never heard of the "weed" patch.

Play On....
    Nothing smoother than listening to Bob James and sipping on a glass of vintage Courvoisier! It's PIMPnificent!
  • Options
    ^^The only medically documented negative side effect is short term memory loss.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    He should have tried to get on with the BC Lions, they got the best weed in BC, and lots of it image
  • Options
    ^^Beasters....Like a fine wine, ones palate must be knowledgeable.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He should have tried to get on with the BC Lions, they got the best weed in BC, and lots of it image >>

BC bud..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Yep...PA knows image
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    mendocino county aint nuttin to F@#$ with.

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options

<< <i>^^The only medically documented negative side effect is short term memory loss. >>

That can be genetically passed down. Alcohol does that also. You drink too much at a party and don't remember over half the things you've done. I guess it is not legal since it would be hard to tax like alcohol. Politics, politics.

Pimp On...
    Nothing smoother than listening to Bob James and sipping on a glass of vintage Courvoisier! It's PIMPnificent!
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    First offence for growing or trafficing the herb in BC is a $500 fine. Second offence $1000. Third, 10 days in jail. After that they give up on you and go back to the $500 dollar fine image

They don't usually bother charging you if they catch you with a bag of personal, but if they do it's only $100 bucks image

I live in Alberta but it's only 50 miles to BC from my house, so I do alot of my shopping there image
  • Options
    here in chicago, times are tough for such an underbudgeted city in the red.

last year chicago voted to start fining people for possession of marijuana of less than an ounce versus incarceration.

they also began auctioning various remants of hugh hefner's playboy mansion on e-bay. they also auctioned an "honoray king of saint patrick's day" on e-bay too, you got to be king of the day of the green water.l

Julen
    RIP GURU