Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

SSP-More new website stuff

I launched the new website on May 1st and a lot of you were very helpful in your feedback image. Since that time we have added another 250 products and we continue to add about 50 a week (the goal being to have a couple of thousand products at any given moment). Simultaneously, we are cutting back our involvement with the Bay of E. We have added some significant improvements to the site, one being a link that will let you see recently added products, from latest to earliest. I would invite you to see some of the improvements we have made (one of the most notable being the quality of the images because I wasn't happy with the early ones that were done by the website developer and the ones we are doing now are all in-house). We are also trying to develop an NCLT related forum (although nothing can replace the Darkside Forum image). For those of you that check out the site and find something irresistible, you can use the "DKSIDE05" coupon for a ten percent discount and if your order is over $50.00, the shipping is FREE. Any and all comments you can make on the site will be given serious consideration.
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."