Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Wanted to buy.......1969-P and 1971-P Roosie..

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
dimes in PCGS66 no bands.

PM me if you have them.

Thanks, Jon

Comments

• Options
    I have the 69-p's at pcgs, 9051289. I didn't send in my 71-p's yet as I have some super nice ones at home I want to send with them. I have plenty though!
  • Options
    LR

The cert # you posted 9051289 is a 1886 dollar in 64. Do you have a 1969-P dime in 66? IF so, how much?

Thanks, jon
  • Options
    That's a submission number! It's at pcgs but they didn't enter it yet. They probably will Tuesday. I can't say a price now as it'll depend on how many I have (probably $200+.) If you don't mind waiting a few months I'll send you a 71-p for free. Good luck with your collection!
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LR

The cert # you posted 9051289 is a 1886 dollar in 64. Do you have a 1969-P dime in 66? IF so, how much?

Thanks, jon >>

Jon,

Dan60 sold a 1969 MS66 on eBay not to long ago and it went for moon money...be prepared to shell out some rubels for that coin (Several Hundred) as it is seldom seen in 66 or higher. Actually come to think of it, I have seen a total of 2 for sale, 1 with and 1 w/o FB's Nick sold one on the BST boards for I want to say around $800. I bet now with the pop still at 2 (MS66FB) that its easily a 1K coin!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1971 in a PCGS MS-64 holder. Is that good enough? I'll trade it for any Seated dime of the same grade, any date or mint.

Tom
    Tom

• Options

<< <i>I have a 1971 in a PCGS MS-64 holder. Is that good enough? I'll trade it for any Seated dime of the same grade, any date or mint.

Tom >>

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    LR,

It seems like we had a thread on this before when you priced a 70-P in 66 at $250. That was about 5 times what they are worth as was revealed by the replys you got.

Well, here we are again. The 1969-P is a $35 coin in 66 as is the 71-P in 66. My tops for the pair would probably be under $100.

And Tom, I'll bet you would trade a 71 in 64 for ANY seated dime in 64.image

Jon
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I think if you find a 66 for $100. you may want to grab it.
    The days of cheap 69's are gone, unless someone makes a bunch of them.
    The price guide is screwed on more than just the 69's.
    You would do better to look at the pop report, and even that is off on most dates.
    Note on the price list, the jump in the 1970. Well the 69 is much harder to find at present, and remember not only the registry sets, but the mint sets are eating up a lot of these coins.
    Dan
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    The last 69P MS66 I saw for sale sold for over $300 on ebay. That ones not a $35 coin. I don't
    think the coin is worth that and I would bet that the next one that becomes available will sell
    for a lot less but not under $100. I would be paying at least that.

Nick
  • Options
    I own 4 70-p's now, I paid $200 ea for 2 and $250 ea for 2. 69-p is pretty equivalent. 71-p is no easy one either, but I should have a boatload of them so I'm happy to give you one regardless if you buy a 69-p from me or not. I am going to add a condition though Jon! Next time something like a 72-p Ike sells for a lot of money, instead of posting something negative about it... post "hmm... I don't understand why that coin is worth that much. Experts in that series, please elaborate for me and teach me about it."
  • Options
    LR:

Are you still buying all of those '70-P's? image

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    I would prefer to not buy any more (unless the coin is nicer than the 4 I own). Dale also got some graded so the pop has just gone up way too much (it was 18 like 3 months ago, now it's 27 or 28 or something). I bought 1 of Nick's, and it's super nice just as he said it was. His other 2 were pretty much identical to the one's I got from Dale so I passed.

Edit: I looked up the pop, 31! Holy cow that's a huge increase. I'm not submitting any of the raw ones I have anytime soon either.
  • Options
    Dimeman:

I was looking at your set and I know where you can get a 97-D MS66 and 99-D MS67/68 <--you pick for sale.

Let me know.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, here we are again. The 1969-P is a $35 coin in 66 as is the 71-P in 66. My tops for the pair would probably be under $100. >>

Check the price guide for 1969's today....
    And I say again, if you find one at $100. grab it.
    Dan