Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

SPAM: 1988 Kenner Starting Lineup Talking Baseball PSA 10's and 9's on Ebay

A lot of folks still need these for their Registry Master Sets and I have them listed on Ebay ending Saturday night.

MY AUCTIONS

Last chance to pick these up before the PSA Set Registry Awards Email me at Gregmo32@aol.com with any questions.
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A lot of folks still need these for their Registry Master Sets and I have them listed on Ebay ending Saturday night.

>>

WT heck are you talking about????............................There are barely registered sets listed for these cards.................Who are all the folks you are talking about?

......another poor SPAMAROOSKI!!!!

Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I was speaking of the Player Collectors like Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Geroge Brett, Kirby Puckett, Ozzie Smith, Alan Trammell, Don Mattingly, Tony Gwynn, Dave Winfield, Fernando Valenzuela, Roger Clemens, Andre Dawson. There are plenty of collectors on the PSA Set Registry board who collect individual player sets of these popular stars. I guess I wonder why you would click on a link clearly marked "Spam" with the name of the set listed, and then make a sarcastic comment about it. Is there a logical explanation for that? Did you think it was a trick and it really wasn't spam after all? Or maybe it wasn't the cards I said I would be spamming, but maybe actually FREE Honus Wagner or Mickey Mantle RC's ?! Lighten up and have a good weekend. If you win any of my auctions remind me that you read about them on the Set Registy boards I will give you fee shipping (that goes for everyone, grumpy or not...)
    Peace...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>I was speaking of the Player Collectors like Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Geroge Brett, Kirby Puckett, Ozzie Smith, Alan Trammell, Don Mattingly, Tony Gwynn, Dave Winfield, Fernando Valenzuela, Roger Clemens, Andre Dawson. There are plenty of collectors on the PSA Set Registry board who collect individual player sets of these popular stars. I guess I wonder why you would click on a link clearly marked "Spam" with the name of the set listed, and then make a sarcastic comment about it. Is there a logical explanation for that? Did you think it was a trick and it really wasn't spam after all? Or maybe it wasn't the cards I said I would be spamming, but maybe actually FREE Honus Wagner or Mickey Mantle RC's ?! Lighten up and have a good weekend. If you win any of my auctions remind me that you read about them on the Set Registy boards I will give you fee shipping (that goes for everyone, grumpy or not...)
    Peace... >>

LOL!! Great post. Best of luck with the auctions.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Not to forget Dale Murphy, Robin Yount, Carlton Fisk, Mike Schmidt, and of course, Muhammad Ali and Jack Nnicklaus...