Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

A Very Nice Time Meeting LincolnsRule.

I always wanted to meet the guy that has supplied my registry sets with more dates than anyone else.
Well, today I got that opportunity over lunch, and I must say that LincolnsRule really does possess a very
keen insight regarding coins, but especially the ever popular Lincoln Head Cent.

The reason for his trip to Phoenix was his recent acquisition of 5000 rolls of Lincolns which he has talked
about here on the forum. I got to view some of his registry set Memorials. He definitely possesses some
MS66s which are undergraded and should be regraded someday. After lunch, it was off to the dealer's
home which was heavily secured and quite impressive. The coins were loaded into the rental car and he
was on his way back home to California.

I also received my MS67 1981 & 1981D Lincolns which were made from rolls he had acquired. All in all, I
had a very entertaining time and I hope he enjoyed his trip to Phoenix. I look forward to some awesome
results from these rolls. Good luck LR.

RegistryNut image

Comments

• Options
    rabbitracksrabbitracks Posts: 538 ✭✭
    RegistryNut, cool score on the 1981 P & D Memorials. Jamie is a very talented collector. Much success
    to him on his latest acquistion of the roll hoard he acquired. Hope he finds many TOP POPs.image
    Mike.
    Enjoying time at home with the family now is my full time passion.

rabbitracks toned showcase set
    myurl
  • Options
    ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    Good for Jaime. You know, I hope if he does uncover some POP TOPS & that he FINALLY keeps them for himself! Man has he sold off some sweet coins in his day! I have mixed emotions about hoards like this because I know how much of a "dent" can be made in some of the pops. I am hoping like hell that the lincoln collector base continues to grow thru 2009 (demand) as some of these pops start to rise. Jaime has and will continue to put lincolns in my sets (at least Memorials). I'm hoping that maybe one day Jaime will make it to a Baltimore show so I can have a beer or two with him and absorb some of his damn lincoln knowledge. image
  • Options
    Thanks RegistryNut! I had a very nice time too. I'm rooting for the Phoenix Suns now by the way! Yep, I'll keep you posted on what I find. I got a lot of rolls of dates that I really wanted like 66,69-d,73-d,73-s,74-s,76-d etc. There are even some better dates like 82 zinc sd's, and also 100 58-d rolls. Things look pretty promising! Yeah, someday I'll make it to Baltimore Toby! I'd love to meet you too.