Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Has anyone heard from Todd Imhof? How is he doing at his new digs at Heritage?

LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
As I am sure that you've heard, several months ago, Todd took a position at Heritage. Previously, he built up Pinnacle Rarities into one of the most powerful numismatic firms in the industry. It was (and still is) a very impressive firm. I understand that he sold his interest in the firm, and, rather surprisingly, instead of retiring and laying on the beach all day long, he decided to take up a new challenge and go work for Heritage. Has anyone spoken to Todd and if so, how is he doing?
Always took candy from strangers
Didn't wanna get me no trade
Never want to be like papa
Working for the boss every night and day
--"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)

Comments

• Options
    What's his telephone number ?
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    He's swamped with being in a new school image but he's feeling really good about things. Talked to him yesterday...he's busy, but taking calls.

I think he's going to be a great addition.

just call heritage and ask for him.
  • Options
    bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Todd is doing great,and Heritage will be much stronger with his expertise and class.image
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    IGWTIGWT Posts: 4,975
    -- " . . . laying on the beach all day long . . ." --

That might cause some problems unless it's a very private beach. image Lying on the beach might be more restful.image
  • Options
    jpkinlajpkinla Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    Isn't he the guy that spent the most money at the Heritage Morse sale back in November?

• Options
    GOLDGUYGOLDGUY Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Sorry for the gross delay in responding. I actually just now saw this thread. The relocation to Dallas and getting ramped-up here at Heritage keeps my schedule very full. Not a day goes by where I don't miss the people at Pinnacle or my life in the Pacific Northwest, but I am LOVING my new position here and my new colleagues have been wonderful to work with.

Having dealt with numerous people at Heritage over nearly 20 years, I really thought I knew the essence of the operation. But my perception and understanding of how this company really functions and its future goals were woefully incomplete to say the least. There are a lot of highly talented and hard working people here, whose names I had never heard before. The expanding categories such as Americana, Sports Memorabilia, Movie Posters, Comics and Fine Art are great fun and its exciting to watch these divisions grow. My first couple weeks here, I had to walk passed JFK's famous rocking chair to/from my office each day. I'm decorating my kid's playroom with some vintage Disney Movie Posters and last week, there was a Gainsborough painting in our office vault! It's just an exciting environment for someone who loves "neat things".

Thanks for all your good wishes. Cheers,

Todd

Todd L. Imhof
    Partner / Executive VP
    Heritage Auctions
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    heritage is lucky to have todd

if i ever dealt with heritage i would only let todd handle my account

if he was busy and my account was too small for todd as he has a large nut to crack i would go elsewhere

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file