Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA added some more modern sets today...competition would be nice

Baseball: 1992 Upper Deck, 1992 Ultra, 1992 Stadium Club Skydome
Football: 2004 Topps

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully my 2004 and 2005 SP Authentic football sets and subsets get added soon.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    Be careful what you wish for......................... the MOSH might hear you.
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    What's the deal with MOSH. I've been overtaken by him/them on a few sets. Is it an actual Museum, or just a name someone uses? They/he is number one in a set a just started also, except this time i'm taken em down.
    Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!
  • Options
    My understanding is that it is one individual at this point who plans on opening a sports card/ memorobilia musuem at some point. Lord knows he has the stuff. If you look at last years awards elsewhere on the CU site you will see he won Collection of the Year. In many parts of the market, he IS the 800 pound gorilla. If you check the 60's FB Olympics you will see how dominating he is there. He has substantial means and is prepared to use them to acquire what he wants. He can be beaten but it will require a ton of cash and the luck to be under the radar and get a good jump on him. Let us know what sets you are refering to and there are several of us that would like to watch the events unfold. Good Luck. When he comes to town, the price to play goes up. A lot.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.