Options

Mental block for Damon??

He's hitting a torrid 105 (2 for 19) against the Red Sox this yearimage
give me liberty or give me death
my hotelsimage

Comments

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    which still probably puts him better than anyone else from the Yanks outfield is hitting the Sox image
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Coco didn't get hurt it would have been nice to see how there stats matched up.
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    Mr. Crisp should be back the middle of next week - or so.
  • Options
    Remember the good ole days, when the Yankees used to always beat the Sox!!
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Remember the good ole days, when the Yankees used to always beat the Sox!! >>

HAs the curse been reversed??
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    The rivalry seems to have lost a bit of its luster this year. Toronto is a bigger threat to Boston winning the AL East than the Yanks.
  • Options

<< <i>The rivalry seems to have lost a bit of its luster this year. Toronto is a bigger threat to Boston winning the AL East than the Yanks. >>

But yet, ESPN puts more Yankee/Boston games on television, than Tiger games are broadcasted locally it seems, has anyone at ESPN realised as of yet, nobody cares anymore? Between reality shows and ESPN on primetime television, I have found a fondness for Northern bathroom tissue, because just thinking about the crap that is on television now, causes me to have to poop, excessively!
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The rivalry seems to have lost a bit of its luster this year. Toronto is a bigger threat to Boston winning the AL East than the Yanks. >>

But yet, ESPN puts more Yankee/Boston games on television, than Tiger games are broadcasted locally it seems, has anyone at ESPN realised as of yet, nobody cares anymore? Between reality shows and ESPN on primetime television, I have found a fondness for Northern bathroom tissue, because just thinking about the crap that is on television now, causes me to have to poop, excessively! >>

When the Tigers put together a string of winning seasons at the same time a rival of theirs puts together several winning seasons I am sure you will see plenty more games on national television.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    When the Lions sell out a game in Detroit, the game is televised locally. When they play a game away from Detroit, the game is televised locally. I am sure, the same goes for football in Dallas, Philly, you get the point. I am sure, ESPN can televise 10 different games, on any given night, in local markets, perhaps they should adopt that philosophy. Last night, I ended up putting on Monday Night Raw, that is how annoying ESPN is. It has nothing to do with strings of winning seasons, has to do with the network pushing Yankees, Yankees, Yankees, down everyone's throat!
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wish Coco didn't get hurt it would have been nice to see how there stats matched up. >>

Wily Mo's stats match up to Caveman's stats fairly well (so far).
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I wish Coco didn't get hurt it would have been nice to see how there stats matched up. >>

Wily Mo's stats match up to Caveman's stats fairly well (so far). >>

Arroyo is 6-2.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Arroyo is 6-2. >>

Hey, I did not mean to imply that it was a good trade!

I wonder how Lenny DiNardo would do in the NL! image
  • Options
    Is it just me or has ESPN become NESN? Don't get me wrong, I love it!! I live on the west coast, but have never seen this many Red Sox games on ESPN. The Sox haven't even had a Sunday Night game yet.
  • Options
    I hate to say it but the Yankee's will be back to the top of their game soon, remember last year they were slowed a bit but stormed back. The rash of injuries to their outfield and Randy's poor start doesn't help things much either.. I do think the Sox will be fighting them for top spot in the division throughout the next month or so with the end result of the Sox finishing 1st by about 5 games.
  • Options
    He just led off the game with a homer
  • Options
    Ok let me try this then. Mark Texeira cannot hit a HR. I drafted him with the 4th pick and he is just plain awful at the plate. I should have drafted Damon instead.