Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What is the typical turnaround time for the complimentary selections when you join the collectors cl

any idea?image

Comments

• Options
    Varies widely in my experience. I believe it really depends on when you submit (i.e., is a big special running?) and what you submit. Oddball cards will always increase your wait time. Mine have been done in as little as 5 day and as long as 45 days.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    about 7 to 10 days in my exp.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Wow, 45 days. Mine has always been done in about a week or so.
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    I've always gotten my freebies graded very fast. If you put "Club" on the outside of your package, I believe they expedite those submissions.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    My last one that I sent about 3 weeks ago came back in exactly 7 business days(for a 6 item submission). Make sure to label the outside of the package clearly(something like 7 day submission voucher) because it is suppose to only take 7 business days max for those collector club free submissions
    Current Sets:
    1960 Armour Coins
    Greg Maddux Basic
    Greg Maddux Master
    All Time 49ers
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine have always come through within one week. Of course, I submit basic cards (no oddities).
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Thanks Guys, Did not know what to put on the outside of the box as it does not specifiy on the voucher so I just put 10 Day Express.