Home Metal Detecting
Options

Just finished this new display.

Well finally got one of my display's for my San Francisco earthquake find's finished last night.I still have alot more,but haven't figured out how I am going to display it yet??

Here is what is in this one.
Left side:copper heart,1889 Canadian cent,1883 Un Centavo,1897 V-nickle,trade token and Chinese cash coin.

Center:Towels Log cabin spoon(Log Cabin Syrup),3 button's(??,Marine and Eagle w/shield),pocket watch,silver match holder and key.

Right sideimageecorative piece with fishing scene,tag for Union Trust Co. San Francisco,silver cap w/snake design,mangled token and Chinese cash coin.

Thank's for looking and will post some recent find as soon as I get them clean.HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    That is cool, Tom. Great job!
  • Options

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Real cool!!
  • Options
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....like it!....cool beans.
    "see ya at the beach"
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    very nice work image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    That's pretty cool..I did something similar to that with a few on my finds. It's a neat way to display them.....rather than just toss them in a drawer and forget about them...

• Options
    Very cool display's Millenniumimage

Thank's all,if you guy's get Western&Eastern treasure mag. there was a article on the site we hunted,I believe it was the may issue.
    The site was 35 acre's and was next the railroad track's,there use to be a railyard there and they were hauling all the rubble out of S.F. and dumping it here.
    This was just one of the site's they dumped rubble at,there are suppose to be more around.
    Now there is shopping center on the site,so when they tear it down in a 100yr's there will be more to find for those future detectorist as they never took any of the dirt out of there.HH,Tom