Home Sports Talk
Options

Kazmir 7-2

Man - the Mets are stupid.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

Comments

• Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    All that with a bad Tampa Bay team - 78 K's in 72 innings and an ERA hovering around 2.00. It was only a matter of time before he exploded onto the scene.
  • Options
    Can anyone say Fregosi for Ryan

Ducqutte should be banned from ever running a team for trading Kazmir
  • Options
    Writer11Writer11 Posts: 738
    How about my Blue Jays? They traded Michael Young to Texas for Esteban Loiaza.
  • Options
    <<How about my Blue Jays? They traded Michael Young to Texas for Esteban Loiaza. >>

Yes, but Kazmir's only 22. That makes it that much harder to take. We'll be reading about him for years to come.

(I still wish him well though.)
    Wise men learn more from fools than fools learn from the wise.

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    well i hope when he is a free agent. omar throws a bunch of money his way to get him back. should only be like 3 years away i think. by then he might be even better!
  • Options
    well i hope when he is a free agent. omar throws a bunch of money his way to get him back. should only be like 3 years away i think. by then he might be even better!

Ya Chris, our luck we'll sign him and he'll throw his arm out in his first game

DP
  • Options
    Writer11Writer11 Posts: 738

<< <i><<How about my Blue Jays? They traded Michael Young to Texas for Esteban Loiaza. >>

Yes, but Kazmir's only 22. That makes it that much harder to take. We'll be reading about him for years to come.

(I still wish him well though.) >>

True. I remember the hype around Kazmir at the time. You have got to get more than Victor Zambrano for a prospect like Kazmir in this day and age.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Thank Budda he's on my Fantasy BB team
  • Options
    I'm going to try my luck with this:

and no Mets fans, I will not trade it for a Victor Zambrano RC image
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I guess it goes without saying, but what the hell were the Mets thinking?
    imageimageimageimageimageimage