Comments

• Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Nice!!!!
  • Options
    REAL Nice!!!!
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that MS67 PL 2003-D NGC Sacagawea you have for sale right now too.

peacockcoins

• Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! It's kinda neat to find a coin worthy for PCGS. This may be a stupid addition but I just want to say this coin was submitted to PCGS bulk as a minimum 67 and it did not make it a long with a few others. I sent them in to regular modern and most got 67 and this one 68. If I did not think it was a strong ms68 i would not mention it as the coin speaks for itself. I have been submitting clad quarters heavily for many, many years and I kinda know how they run in terms of difficulty and how PCGS grades them over the long run and this took just one regular submission to get the grade it deserved. By long run I mean the normal crackout process of getting the correct grade on a coin.

In my opinion PCGS is the collectors company and not the dealers company like NGC. PCGS beats you up with their inconsistancy and complete lack of customer service or professional operations and NGC is all over it with nice people and consistant grading.

Oh no, I'm starting to feel like "Jerry McGuire" writing his "memo" again.....image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "submitted to PCGS bulk as a minimum 67 and it did not make it"

Mark: Which always made me chuckle when they guys would come on here and talk about all the great grades that came out of "bulk submissions" or "flag holders (always bulk) were worse quality than non-flag". Some of my best upgrades as well were from upgrading the bulk coins over the years image

Regarding your comment on NGC vs. PCGS - there is no doubt in my mind that NGC, as a company, is full of great people, especially in the Customer Service area. The thing that is a bit baffling to me (because I am not attacking your premise) is that PCGS is full of great people as well. And, I do see signs of great improvement in the area of Customer Service. But, there are some pop report related items that greatly need fixing....well, I'll save those comments for another (rather long) thread.

Wondercoin

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I want to buy your 97-d but just not good timing for me moneywise. I'm mailing a bulk of quarters in any day now. I cracked out my ms65 78-p's. I bet at least one goes up to ms67.
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    Mark..Your killin Me............Great Job buddy. (Now quick, work on my 2003-D Sac).........Walt
  • Options
    I'm trying Walt!

check this new Washington out:

Linkage

or Linkage 2

Sorry for any lint on the pictures
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

<< <i>(Now quick, work on my 2003-D Sac).........Walt >>

Walt, today is your lucky day image

Call me or PM
  • Options
    Mas, it makes it your lucky day too! Pre-congrats!