Options

i am going to do a give away on a .999 silver milenium eagle

2»

Comments

• Options
    if this is still offered I would like to have a chance at it as well
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    A very generous giveaway, please add me to your list of hopefuls.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    I'll jump at the chance, but when does the give away end?

some of us may be dead before you pick a winner!!
  • Options

<< <i>some of us may be dead before you pick a winner!! >>

ROFL, silver continues its downward spiral.
    "To know the road ahead, ask those coming back"
  • Options
    I'm new to coin collecting and would like to be considered. Thank you!
    Cards: I collect Austin Kearns, Curt Schilling, Erubiel Durazo, Junior Spivey, Mark Prior, and Randy Johnson.
    Coins: I collect silver and gold coins.
  • Options
    WOW Thank you fou such a generous offer

BOOK
    My grandchildren. The heirs to my collection! (Just not to soon I hope)
  • Options
    busco69busco69 Posts: 815 ✭✭
    Count me in Thanks
    ''Coin collecting is the only hobby where you can spend all your money and still have some left''
  • Options
    Count Me in as well. Thanks
  • Options
    may i be entered too please?
    Which weighs more, a pound of wheat pennies, or a pound of Roosevelt dimes?
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    It would sure improve my day :-(

After a month of PMing back and forth, I just had someone from across the street ::cough:: JohnZ ::cough:: back out of a trade, letting me know by simply going AWOL and not returning my messages.

Thanks for the opportunity!
  • Options
    I would like a chance please. Thanks for the giveaway.
    have a good day.
    Brent..............
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Count me in.......but I did not see when you're going to pink a winner??
  • Options
    Please enter me into your cointest.

Jonathan
    I have been a collector for over mumbly-five years. I learn something new every day.
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭
    Is it too late to enter? If not, please count me in. Thanks for the chance! Rayimage
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    macjeffmacjeff Posts: 103 ✭✭
    Count me in, as well, if it's not too late!

Incidentally, when are you going to pick a winner?
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    The following does NOT look very encouraging

First Name: jon
    Last Name: limle
    Nickname: jonlimle
    City: cincinnati
    Province/State: Ohio
    Message Posts: 47
    Last Visited On: June 2nd, 2006 10:52 AM

Looks like our give away member hasn't been around lately. image
  • Options
    image I sent him a pm with no response? could be p.c or internet or other problems are preventing him from completing this giveaway? Lets give him until Sunday, if no response I will donate a ASE and draw a name from the list of entrys,
    (I hope I win image lol)

Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Very kind of mojoman to do this!

Can the forum administrator contact jonlimle to find out what's going on?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    Thanks,I am not sure what happened to him,but with so many people entered I thought why not just finish it lol,MoJoimage
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice of you, Mojo. Thanks!

2Kopeiki
  • Options
    Please add me to the list and thanks! image
  • Options
    Thanks mojo
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Thanks!image
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Mojo, enter me por favor.
  • Options
    Thanks!
    Rich
  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073
    Count me in please! image
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    Count me in and thanks for the chance---Tom
    Support your local gunslinger, you never know when you'll need him
  • Options
    Again, If it's it not too late, Please add this Father on Father's Day. Thanks
  • Options
    David- I personally feel that you should not have to step up to the plate for some lurker who appears to be pulling a ruse on the board members- This is BS.

in my original post on this - I asked the originator as to end date- and there was no response- that had me questioning the authenticity of this person immediately.

Apparently the originator was on a phishing expedition- how sad.

If you do decide to go with it Mojo- and if my name is drawn- I would appreciate it if you passed it down to a YN- one that has identified himself as such.

we should all start to take stock in ourselves on such things, i sometimes become 'annoyed' at childish play.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    David,

I second MH2 sentiments, no reason for you to pick up for another's stupid idea of a joke.

I also agree with not accepting the prize if you do go through with it, but if I do win, I would like donate the prize to BOOM's (or someone else's-Jeremy's? Is he still doing one, I think I remember him saying the last one was going to be the last one.) next charity auction.
    Some of those YN have better sets than I do! & run a better bizz than I could! image Young whippersnappers. image

In fact, if the winner donates the prize to a charity auction run by a member here, I'll match it with another SAE to the same auction!

Thanks Mojo,
    Augie
  • Options
    DBSTrader2 is the winner,please pm me your addy,MoJo
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    pick me!
  • Options
    busco69busco69 Posts: 815 ✭✭
    Thanks My grandson would love it.
    ''Coin collecting is the only hobby where you can spend all your money and still have some left''
  • Options
    Don't remember if I replied already or not, but count me in.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭✭
    I have been away from the Forum for nearly a week now because things have been so hectic (and going downhill fast - - but that's another story for another Forum....) at work these days......................

I just now re-read the stream of posts here & realized what had been going on with this giveaway.

I'd like to add my appreciation to mojoman for stepping-up and "covering" for jonlimle as well, when he didn't have any obligation to. Members like mojoman are the true base of Forum people that make this such a great place for sharing knowledge, enthusiasm, pictures, friendship, etc, and why the occasional "lurker" may temporarily leave a bad taste in one's mouth, but only for a short time before the true nature of the Forum takes over.

That said, I want to mention my plans for the silver milenium Eagle................

I originally signed up for the contest to win it for my older son's birthday, which has come and gone.... but he agrees that it would make for a nice raffle prize at the annual neighborhood-wide garage sale we participate in to benefit Children's Hospital and the American Cancer Society in memory of the sister of one of his friends/classmates.

We should get a lot of bang for our buck there for a great cause, and I may even be able to get matched by my company.

Thanks once again to mojoman for stepping up, and for several other members with great charity suggestions as well!

- - Dave

jonlimle: if you are for real and have just had problems or been away, I hope the eventual winner of your ASE is one of the worthy causes mentioned in the stream of posts above. if you're not for real, please take "heart" in knowing that your prank couldn't stop the good works of true Forum members!image