Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Registry Set Rankings

I've decided to gradually sell off my #4 ranked Late Date Walker set, ranked #7 all time. I have a commitment for the sale of two of the coins, and interest in a few others. Ideally I would like to keep the set up on the current registry so potential buyers could see the set. However, I have to delete the coins I sell so the buyers can post them. That also lowers my all time ranking. Is deleting the entire set the only way to maintain my all time ranking?? Thanx in advance for any help you can offer.

Steve

Comments

• garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    I am at 53% complete on my late date set- let me know what you are selling and what your expected prices are maybe we can talk.

PM me!

my set is alergar #33 at the moment!
  • sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    how about delete the set and start another

call it these for sale with prices

can coins be in 2 sets?
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes if it is like a date, basic, varitey sets. But not be different owners.

Added prices and or implied for sale is not allowed in the registery. The set can suddenlly vanish.
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>how about delete the set and start another

call it these for sale with prices

can coins be in 2 sets? >>

When you delete, (retire), a set you cannot re-use the coins.

Russ, NCNE
  • raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭
    BUT, if the set is retired, the coins can be sold and used by another person. Does that mean that if I retired my eagle set, I couldn't use the coins in a type set? Or just that I couldn't use them in the same series of coins? Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Steve,

Are you thinking about selling the whole '33-'47 series or are you planning on keeping the short series? A really nice set to be selling either way. I've got 6 walkers out of my short set in for regrade hoping for an upgrade or two. Probably barking up the wrong tree, but I'd never know without sending them in.
  • Are you thinking about selling the whole '33-'47 series or are you planning on keeping the short series? Text

I'm in no hurry but am thinking of selling off the entire set gradually, then moving on to another series.

Steve