Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Decided to sell perfect PCGS registry set.!!

Yes my perfect set of Modern 50c Commems-and my #5 set of Modern $1.00 Commems. on Teletrade Sunday May 21.!! Take a look. Thanks
RWK

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the sales. In addition to your exceedingly tough 1983(p) MS70 Olympic $1 Commem, my favorite coin in your collections is the MS70 Swimming Half Dollar Commem. I own one of the pop 5 already as well - they are soooo tough to locate "PCGS perfect".

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    Great set of coins, best of luck to you with the sale!!!

Nothing like having a PCGS perfect set or a PCGS perfect coin image
  • Options
    With high mintage Marine & Franklin coins from the past year selling for $75-$100+/coin raw, I wonder how many more years it will take for collectors to gravitate towards the super low mintage earlier date (modern) Commems? All of the Atlanta Games (1995-1996) coins are interesting to me, especially the "Wheelchair" and High Jump. Not to mention the Gold Commems with low mintages.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    good luck tonight
  • Options
    Reece: It looks like you set a number of record prices in the modern Commem series tonight, including possibly the highest level a modern Commem Silver MS coin ever traded at public auction (your 1983(p) Olympic $1). Congratulations!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Reece!
  • Options
    ReeceReece Posts: 378 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the nice compliments!!image I am really happy with the results.
    RWK