Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Anne Kate Collection

New one out in the 1909-58 Lincolns! Looks a nice 100% red score, but it is locked out.

Comments

• DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anne Kate Sperber?

Jack Lee?
    JacktheKnife?
    Jack be nimble?

Don't know what the last coin needed is, but it could slide right up there between Blay & Bender.
    Doug
  • caitlincaitlin Posts: 858 ✭✭✭
    Also has a Buff set that's locked out.
    A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.
  • wow, some nice buf's too! Some serious cash! I wonder what the last coin need is for the lincs? It will go up high when done!
  • ellewoodellewood Posts: 1,750
    seems to me that one coin was left out on purpose. image
  • STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

Ann Kate my A$$ .Tell her to come out of the closet !

Perhaps another YN ?

Where are her varieties ?

Do you think she has a plastic collection ?

Lord Master Stewart
  • Amen! Lets see some pics!!! Is it all plastic??? And why list it, -1? We need some detective work!

• Just a matter of time before the owner is known

No, it's just a matter of time before it is up for auction!!
    Tell her to come out of the closet!

Something tells me that "Anne Kate" will step out of the closet and unlock his or her set LONG before you unlock yours for us to enjoy.

• Jack The Knife, do you know who this is? Sorry to hear your not feeling well...

<< <i>Tell her to come out of the closet!

Something tells me that "Anne Kate" will step out of the closet and unlock his or her set LONG before you unlock yours for us to enjoy.

image >>

Maybe by August?
    Doug
  • Why August? JTK, pitch in!
  • sonoranmonsoonsonoranmonsoon Posts: 2,078 ✭✭
    Ann Kate has jumped to #2 in morgan dollar basic set also, right behind California I. Must have one huge coin safe.
  • 100% now. What a set. I wonder what the final coin was.
  • Boy that person has a lot of money, at least $1.40+$97 = $98.40.

• Sorry, I didn't see that I was being summoned. No, this set is obviously not mine. My GPA is near that , but I have a long way to go to completion(I'd say about 15-20 more coins-toughies).

My guess is that this is the typical "pre-auction" ploy.

Jack

• morgannut2morgannut2 Posts: 4,293

<< <i>Ann Kate has jumped to #2 in morgan dollar basic set also, right behind California I. Must have one huge coin safe. >>

------
    Yep, looks as if they might have bought a bunch of Morgans out of the California II-V sets in part to put the #2 ranked Morgans together. And I see two Morgan names missing from the old PCGS ranking the could be the buyer---but they weren't named KATE. Anyway, looks like a net buyer, not someone getting ready for auction IMHO.
    morgannut2
  • STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

Ann - Kate is the Avis of Lincoln cents.She is still a closet case as far as I am concerned.

Stewart
  • caitlincaitlin Posts: 858 ✭✭✭
    Ya I think Andy Scrabilack is tied into these sets some how.
    A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.
  • wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    I see this collection has been consigned to Bowers and Merena for the Denver ANA sale.

WH

• My guess is that this is the typical "pre-auction" ploy.

Jack can tell the future!!!image
    Doug

• Andy did not sell any Lincolns to this collector.image
  • I cannot believe that Andy did not sell any into this collection??? Maybe it was sold indirectly via him?
  • thanks for the update! Was that 23-s real nice?