Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Finally won a 2005-D MS68FB (SF)

fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
I have been going after one of these, it seems like, forever! Finally won one on ebay tonight. I think it was easier to get my 1916-D!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• Options
    NumisMeNumisMe Posts: 841 ✭✭
    You are one lucky dude. image
    Not only did you get one, but you got it for half of what they usually go for.

• Options
    The seller sent me two by mistake! I emailed him and offered to pay him for the second coin rather than sending it back. We agreed on a price, and now I have TWO MS68FB 2005-D dimes. (I also have an MS69)

Too Cool!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one difficult coin to locate for some strange reason, but since I aquired mine, I have seen tons of them.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    It figures, but I'm still happy with the choice to pay him rather than send it back.

• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    I have one of those, But mine is only a 67FB.....image

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    NICEEEEEEEE!!!
    Dan
  • Options
    ooooops, Mine isn't SF. I guess that doesn't qualify...image
  • Options

<< <i>ooooops, Mine isn't SF. I guess that doesn't qualify. >>

Ah ha you made a funny... Knowing well that business strikes "TINKLE" on SF's seven days a week.
    Dan
  • Options

<< <i>Ah ha you made a funny... Knowing well that business strikes "TINKLE" on SF's seven days a week. >>

you don't have to rub it in!

• Options

<< <i>you don't have to rub it in! >>

fcloud, no disrespect towards your coin. We are all using them in the registry. We have to, theres no home for business strikes. image
    Dan
  • Options
    "There's no home for business strikes."

I guess its worthless then.....image

imageimage
  • Options
    Nice! LOL. I didn't know you can't list them. Is that dumb or what?

• Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭
    That's what this 670 + thread is all about

link

PCGS graded coins without a home image
  • Options
    It is optional for state quarters, so I assumed it was optional for dimes.

• Options

<< <i>It is optional for state quarters, so I assumed it was optional for dimes. >>

It is the same for the dimes, but since it can't compete with SF coins in grade, they have no place to go.
    Dan
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"There's no home for business strikes."

I guess its worthless then.....image

imageimage >>

Nick....does your coin need a home? I will be more then happy to give it a free home with lots of love and warmth. I have room for it with 19 of its brothers and sisters.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options

paul thats what I like about you, YOU ARE SO KIND. image
    Dan