Home PSA Set Registry Forum

One more sweet PSA 7 card for my 1956 Topps set - seven more to go (now only 6 more)

Hi Guys, I just got in one of the last 8 PSA 7 cards that I needed to upgrade my set to a PSA 7/8 set. It is a 1956 Topps Yankees team card. I had to go to the wall to get this one due to the top quality of the card. I'll try to post a scan if I can. Here is a list of the other 7 cards that I need to upgrade from a PSA 6 to a PSA 7 and complete my upgrade quest. Also, I now have a PSA 6 NQ version of the 1956 Topps Yankees team card for sale if anyone is interested in buying it or trading for it. Let me know via PM or email at nbdowney@msn.com - Thanks for your time, Neil

Qty. Player's Name Card
1 Hank Aaron 31
2 Sandy Koufax 79
3 Willie Mays 130
4 Mickey Mantle 135
5 Pee Wee Reese 260
6 Checklist 1/3
7 Checklist 2/4

Comments

• BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Neil,
    I have a nice psa 7 #31 Aaron on the bay right now.....listed it yesterday.
  • NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    Which Aaron is yours?
    Hey Bill, Nice card! I'll be bidding soon and watching it till the end. Neil
  • TabeTabe Posts: 6,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1 Hank Aaron 31
    2 Sandy Koufax 79
    3 Willie Mays 130
    4 Mickey Mantle 135 >>

At least you saved the cheapest ones for last image

Tabe
  • MiniMasterMiniMaster Posts: 505 ✭✭
    Neil,

I recently received my grades back from PSA regarding some vintage cards I submitted......you may have interest in one of them.
    A 1956 #79 Sandy Coufax in PSA 7. I actually thought it would grade PSA 8? But it certainly would fall into what your looking for. High end PSA 7. Let me know if your interested and I can get you a scan of the front and back.

If you'd like you can e-mail me at my address listed on my 75 Topps Mini Set on the PSA Set Registry (#1 set) image
    Hi Mini Master, I'd love to see a scan of the front and back. Send the scans to nbdowney@msn.com - Thanks, Neil
  • BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Hey Neil,
    Congrats on the Hammer! image

Bill
    Thanks Bill, I knew that I had to step up my bidding if I was going to get this very high end PSA 7 of Hank Aaron. Another sweet card for my set. I had a line on a Koufax earlier and although it is a stunner, it wasn't quite right for me. Hopefully some of the other cards that I need are just around the corner waiting to find a new home. Any "sweet" looking PSA 7 1956 Topps Mantles out there? Neil
  • Nice work Neil...I have about %70 of the set in 7 or 8 and alot of the big time cards left as well. Hopefully my Mays and a few others cross over nice from SGC. Good luck in finishing this awsome set!
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Neil is one of the good guys and I am happy that he is on the back side of this set.

congrats neil!

Steve
    Good for you.
    Hi Guys, I will soon have a really nice white back PSA 6 NQ 1956 Topps Hank Aaron #31 card for sale (once I get in the PSA 7 card). If anyone is interested in it, let me know. Neil
  • ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    Neil, if you have a Koufax 6 that you upgrade from, I'd be interested in it. All I need is the '55, '56 & '57 to finish my Koufax basic set!

Good luck with the last few cards to the beautiful '56 set!
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
    Hi Arny, Once I find the right PSA 7 version - I'll contact you first on the PSA 6 one that I'll have for sale. Neil
    Hi Guys. I just listed my PSA 6 NQ 1956 Topps Hank Aaron card #31 (White Back) on Ebay. It is very hard to get one as clean and well centered as this one. I have set my "buy it now" at $175. If anyone from these boards uses the "buy it now" option, I will provide free shipping and insurance. Just let me know that you saw this thread. Thanks for looking, Neil
    P.S. Someday I'll learn how to post scans with these threads.