Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Looking for Franklins.

I'm currently filling two Franklin Dansco albums.In my unc album (MS60 or better) I need dates 49D,49S,50,50D,51P,D & S and 52S.
In my circ album (any grade,uncleaned) I need dates 48,48D,51,52S,53S,55,56,57,57D,59,61and 62.

I'm also looking for a 1974 S Silver proof Ike to complete my Ikes.

I've got all kinda stuff to trade with.A couple gold coins,some toners,lots of proof and unc state quarters image Some proof sets,old and new currency,some top three slabs,and numerous other items.

Here are some dimes that toned after aboat 6 yrs in a dansco in my desk drawer that I will probably trade or put on ebay.They were bright white retina burners when I put them in it. image

Comments

• Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Hi,I have a few that you need the 57 FBL?aLSO THE 59 THESE ARE UNCLEANED AND MS60++++ PICS AVAILIBLE IF YOU LIKE, let me know,Dave
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM me if ANACS is ok. Set them freeeeeeeee

• << <i>Hi,I have a few that you need the 57 FBL?aLSO THE 59 THESE ARE UNCLEANED AND MS60++++ PICS AVAILIBLE IF YOU LIKE, let me know,Dave >>

I should have been more specific.imageOn the circs,any grade uncleaned meant any circulated grade.
    Sorry for the confusement. image

Please post pics though.I may still yet be interested.

<< <i>PM me if ANACS is ok. Set them freeeeeeeee >>

ANACS is fine.PM sent.

Edit to add smoe more NT dimes.

• I've got 59,61 and 62 I believe. All proofs and MS64+ but no cert. I got them off of ebay but had them verified by a coin shop in the same building I work in. I will put some pics up. Give me a little, I'm downloading silverfast because its reflecting too much image
  • I have 1960-61-62-63-proofs--whats the offer or trade?
  • Hi
    pm me i have what you need