Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Have an extra 1/4 Million to waste?

Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭
    Because the guy's an idiot. I just made him a best offer of $5.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭
    Clearly he's not actually looking for $275,000. He says right in the auction "looking for offers". I could see someone like 4 Sharp Corners buying a lot like that. Tons of potential if you can get it at the right price.
  • Options
    baseballfanaticbaseballfanatic Posts: 2,415 ✭✭
    I still think using regular firewood is cheaper.....
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    That is over 1,000 cases....how many vanloads would that be? Yikes.

Eyebone

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I am sure the price is there high enough to make sure it doesn't sell, and gets visibility (to which someone will make him a side offer and he gets around the ebay fees).
  • Options
    LWMMLWMM Posts: 471
    About 880 cases (920 or so including the set cases)---would love that 84 topps fb wax case
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    The last group of Cases are of value the rest can be dumped in the ocean.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    brianwintersfanbrianwintersfan Posts: 3,626 ✭✭

<< <i>Because the guy's an idiot. I just made him a best offer of $5. >>

Who's the idiot??
  • Options
    Hey at $275,000 that's only $298.91 a case image
    Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!
  • Options
    tedh111tedh111 Posts: 258
    That number is probably not that far off... Even junk wax is value at least 5 per box in most cases...
    www.sportsnutcards.com
    Specializing in Certified Autograph Cards, Rookies, Rare Inserts and other quality modern cards! Over 8000 Cards in stock now! Come visit our physical store located at 1210 Main St. Belmar ,NJ
  • Options
    One of the board members need to buy this monster and sell me the 1981 and 1985 vending and rack cases. I will make a fair offer. Thanks